Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Payware 777??

Is there a good one out there for FSX? keep in mind I'm used to the LDS-767. Don't even mention Abacus.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

roflzhe asks for one for use in FSX, and you give a link to a non-FSX product....DERRRRRR.... to the poster, I don't know of one....I think Overland has some basic ones....not sure thoughhttp://www.overland.co.jp/english/sms/w-airlines.html

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

lol, yeah I realised that shortly after posting. At least it will be available for FSX at some point, and hey, it's going cheap... :(

Bernard

I used the aircraft in FS9 and liked the panel but I thought that the external model wasn't very well done. I would have to say that if you are looking for LVLD quality you will have to join the ranks of those wishing that a developer like LVLD or PMDG would take a crack at it. Quite frankly I am surprised that no one has jumped at the chance to tap into a very large market. I know there are other choices like Overland, Wilco and PSS, but they just don't offer the same quality and systems integration that I would like to see in a 777. I will continue to wait until a developer realizes the potential.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg