Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

Have anyone have a yea or nay opinion on the LVFR Airbuses?

I've been getting ad from LVFR concerning their Airbuses. I already own the Fenix model. Should I consider this plane? I know they do a great job making airports, but how are they at developing Aircraft?

Edited by Bigmack
Mis spelling

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

They are not good. They are made slightly better by a mod that sticks the FBW avionics on it.

If you have the Fenix you will be greatly disappointed.

you have the Fenix , its only downhill from that , no way buy it 

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

I mean it‘s basically the default A320neo, just with another exterior model…

No idea why anyone would want them if you have the FBW  and /or the Fenix

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

No idea why anyone would want them if you have the FBW  and /or the Fenix

One reason would be somebody who wants to fly an A319.  Stick the FBW mod on it and atleast you have one.  Not saying it's the best solution.  But it is the only one currently.  

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

some people really want to fly with IAE engines too so they pick up the LVFR A320ceo. I picked up the LVFR A21N and the mod makes it okay.... but it still flies like a toy