Sign in to follow this  
miniCOCKPIT

miniFCU - Flight Sim Autopilot Interface developed by Pilot

Get Ready: miniFCU Kickstarter Launch Date Revealed!

spacer.png

We're beyond excited to announce that our project, miniFCU, will soon be launched on Kickstarter! After months of hard work and dedication, we're finally ready to bring the most authentic Autopilot control interface for Airbus™ flight sim add-ons to the market.

Mark your calendars as the miniFCU Kickstarter campaign is set to launch at 16:00 (UTC)/12:00 (EDT) on 31st May 2023. During the first 24 hours of the campaign, we'll be offering a limited quantity 1000 of miniFCU units at an unbeatable price of just US$99! Don't miss out on this fantastic early bird discount.

The miniFCU campaign is recently approved by Kickstarter. Make sure to follow our pre-launch page on Kickstarter to stay up-to-date with all the latest developments and be notified as soon as we go live.

miniFCU Kickstarter Pre-launch Page

We can't wait to share the miniFCU with you and elevate your flight simulation experience to a whole new level. Thank you for your support and for being a part of our journey.

Happy flying and see you soon on Kickstarter!

miniCOCKPIT Team

Good luck.  Any plans to release a com panel?

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Final Countdown: miniFCU Kickstarter Launch in 24 Hours!

Hey everyone! The moment we've been waiting for is almost here! In just 24 hours, we'll be launching our Kickstarter campaign for the miniFCU, the ultimate flight simulation autopilot control interface!

Save the date: 31st May 2023, 12:00 (EDT) / 16:00 (UTC)

We're offering an incredible deal during the first 24 hours, with the miniFCU available for just US $99 for the first 1,000 units. Don't miss out! Make sure to follow our Kickstarter page and secure this limited-time offer!

We've prepared a sneak peek of our Kickstarter campaign video. Watch the teaser above and get ready to experience the future of flight simulation. The full version will be available on Kickstarter very soon!
Spread the word and share the excitement with your friends, family, and fellow aviation enthusiasts. Together, let's make the miniFCU a reality!

Stay tuned for more updates and join us in making this dream come true. We can't wait to show you what we've prepared for the launch of the miniFCU Kickstarter campaign.

miniCOCKPIT Team
  • Like 1

Happily contributed towards this.

Already 1,209 backers and 10x the original funding goal as of 16:08 UTC!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Contributed as well. Looks very promising. $99 is too good a deal to pass up.

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Was up at 4am to get one and no go! All gone!

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

I was on the site the second it started and was not lucky enough to get the $99 deal.  However, I did get one of the $129 which was the highest I was going to pay.  Hopefully all goes well and we get them in November! 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Hey, fellow flight sim enthusiasts!

We're thrilled to announce that the miniFCU Kickstarter campaign is now live! Experience the authentic autopilot control interface for Airbus™ and take your flight sim adventures to new heights. Join us in bringing the ultimate Airbus™ flight sim experience to life. Your support means the world to us!

Visit our Kickstarter page and secure your miniFCU at an unbeatable price of just US$99 for the first 1000 units! Don't miss out on this exclusive offer.

Check out our Kickstarter campaign

Fly high and see you on Kickstarter!

miniCOCKPIT Team

Yeah, they went away super-quickly. I clicked the pay button about 30 seconds after the site went live and almost 700 had already gone. 

1800 backers at the moment. That‘s quite astonishing considering it‘s such a niche thing. Good for them. And for us.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I wanted to get the Launch day special offer when there were still some available, but always got an error… oh well. 

Edited by stefanwa

19 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Yeah, they went away super-quickly. I clicked the pay button about 30 seconds after the site went live and almost 700 had already gone. 

1800 backers at the moment. That‘s quite astonishing considering it‘s such a niche thing. Good for them. And for us.

And nobody is questioning that??  Has anyone here been able to get the deal?  My bet there was no deal!  For now I can only say

Buyer Beware!

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

And nobody is questioning that??  Has anyone here been able to get the deal?  My bet there was no deal!  For now I can only say

Buyer Beware!

I got the $129 deal and looking at the comments from within the Kick Starter campaign there are several people that stated they did get the $99 deal.  However, I think buyer beware is very relevant for any Kick Starter so hopefully people realize that.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

Buyer Beware!

I got the $99 deal but yes, there‘s a certain risk, I know. 

• Upvote 1

I was looking at that kick-starter site and it said 2564 Backers, meaning people who bought this"product".  Some quick math:

1000@ $99.00= $99,000.00

1564@ $129.00= $201, 756.00

total so far $300,756.00 

That's a lot of money, if true!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: