Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

A2A-Style Piper M500?

Just now, ryanbatc said:

WAIT what?  FSR is aldo doing a Phenom 300?!?

they sure are.....maybe someone will post the pics they showed in the stream.  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Gotta say, from what I watched in the presentation, this developer is definitely on par with A2A, if not above in certain ways.  Some very cool novel effects and animation features! Definitely pushing the boundaries. Brilliant tablet interface with superb auto camera views. TBM930 and PC12 step aside for the new kid on the block!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

they sure are.....maybe someone will post the pics they showed in the stream.  

I'll be moving into a cardboard box (with my PC and kids apparently) after spending so much on addons HAHA

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I'll be moving into a cardboard box (with my PC and kids apparently) after spending so much on addons HAHA

I hear ya!   The good news is that Raul noted it will be $32 for the M500 and he's really keen on keeping the prices of his products reasonable...and to me, at that price, its a tremendous value for what you're getting.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just discovered this channel yesterday featuring the Phenom 300. Beautiful video and camera work by Richard Tyrer. Plus he uses a Lightspeed headset 😉

Edited by The Flight Level
  • Upvote 1

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

5 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I hear ya!   The good news is that Raul noted it will be $32 for the M500 and he's really keen on keeping the prices of his products reasonable...and to me, at that price, its a tremendous value for what you're getting.

I think he has nailed it at that price!

One thing I found missing is actual WX radar on MFD. 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

4 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

One thing I found missing is actual WX radar on MFD. 

Is implemented as per G1000 NXi. Remember we will have a second stream going into full details of systems.. it just has too much to show to be able to do it on 1 single stream.. Cabin Pressurization is custom.. and I am now codding fuel temperature simulation and we will simulate as well fuel freezing conditions and scenarios.. I am still adding stuff.

Best,
Raul

Edited by simbol
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Is implemented as per G1000 NXi. Remember we will have a second stream going into full details of systems.. it just has too much to show to be able to do it on 1 single stream.. Cabin Pressurization is custom.. and I am now codding fuel temperature simulation and we will simulate as well fuel freezing conditions and scenarios.. I am still adding stuff.

Best,
Raul

Looking forward buying it !

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

38 minutes ago, simbol said:

Best,
Raul

So youre saying that the addons NXi will be modified in the same way the real NXi is to fit the systems of the M500? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

16 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

So youre saying that the addons NXi will be modified in the same way the real NXi is to fit the systems of the M500? 

My apologies (i am a bit tired). I meant WT G1000nxi but it has custom plugins so engine displays as per the real plane for example is can be shown on the stream.

It has the weather radar implementation by WT. We will demo it all on the next stream.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, simbol said:

My apologies (i am a bit tired). I meant WT G1000nxi but it has custom plugins so engine displays as per the real plane for example is can be shown on the stream.

It has the weather radar implementation by WT. We will demo it all on the next stream.

Thank you the product looks so cool! Very proud of you! 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Are you adding the backup instruments next too the NXi PFD? 

Ron Hamilton

Just outstanding. Can't wait. 

Piper M500 turbo ---- Entering Beta soon and should be released before the FSExpo.

FSExpo starts on the 23rd of this month 😶

Edited by St Mawgan

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

6 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Are you adding the backup instruments next too the NXi PFD? 

Yes for V2, the Aspen unit. The WT framework documentation was available too late so I ran out of time.

V2 will be no cost to customers of course.

R.

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1