Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

JustFlight BlackSquare Steam Guage Addons - Wow!!

Amazing addons!!!

The speed of which I have bought my recent MSFS addons is crazy.  It is a dream in VR (even on my aging system); but these addons are something else.  The immersion/realism is off the charts.  I always wanted X-Plane SimCoders REP style addons for MSFS, and now we have it.

Current packages I have

Analog Baron/Bonanza Combo

Analog King Air

I could spend whole year on these addons itself.

@JustFlightScott I am curious did BlackSquare consult with legendary RealAir team @robert young for suggestions on the Turbine Duke that BlackSquare is making.  And does anyone if BlackSquare have a discord channel?

Enjoy!!

Great Video

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I don't think BS has a discord.  Yes I have their planes (sans the 208).  I really like the Baron and King Air with my TDS units.

Can't wait for the Dukes day 1 buyer here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I am curious did BlackSquare consult with legendary RealAir team @robert young for suggestions on the Turbine Duke that BlackSquare is making.  And does anyone if BlackSquare have a discord channel?

Black Square Simulations is a one man show run by Nick Cyganski, who is a real-world pilot. You can read an interview with him here: https://www.justflight.com/articles/interview-with-nick-cyganski-black-square-simulations

I don't think he has a Discord channel.

• Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

52 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Black Square Simulations is a one man show run by Nick Cyganski, who is a real-world pilot. You can read an interview with him here: https://www.justflight.com/articles/interview-with-nick-cyganski-black-square-simulations

I don't think he has a Discord channel.

Thanks,

And yes, that is an excellent interview about him.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I love the Black Square C208 with the FTsim sound pack added.  It has totally transformed it for me compared to the default aircraft.

No product can be 100% perfect, especially with flight simmers, who tend have have very high expectations and can be picky, but for me the C208 is as good as it gets. 

I really enjoy flying it, which is the main thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

I love the Black Square C208 with the FTsim sound pack added.  It has totally transformed it for me compared to the default aircraft.

No product can be 100% perfect, especially with flight simmers, who tend have have very high expectations and can be picky, but for me the C208 is as good as it gets. 

I really enjoy flying it, which is the main thing.

May I ask how you got the FTsim soundpack working with the BLSQ C208? On his patreon he doesn't list that soundpack as being officially supported, it's only listed for the default Asobo version. Many thanks!

Scrap that, he updated it 2 days ago with an official patch for the black square. That's some timing.

Edited by MrMoss99
  • Like 1

Mr Moss
---------------------------------
🛩️ UK PPL(A)
🖥️ MSFS & Prepar3D v5
🗺️ Southern England

I'm personally most looking forward to his TBM, but there's been radio silence on that one since it was teased at the end of the Baron/Bonanza trailer. 

• Like 2

Mr Moss
🛩️ UK PPL(A)
🖥️ MSFS & Prepar3D v5
🗺️ Southern England

15 minutes ago, MrMoss99 said:

I'm personally most looking forward to his TBM, but there's been radio silence on that one since it was teased at the end of the Baron/Bonanza trailer. 

He is also working on a Beech Starship and a Duke I believe.

Busy guy.

Just now, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

He is also working on a Beech Starship and a Duke I believe.

Busy guy.

Crikey, I knew about the duke but not the Starship as well. He's mental for taking all those on at once! But then again, if mental is what got us all of his previous stuff then bring it on.

• Like 1

Mr Moss
🛩️ UK PPL(A)
🖥️ MSFS & Prepar3D v5
🗺️ Southern England