Sign in to follow this  
billium01

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Chris?

Order number 3010. Bought over 7 months ago on Jan 8th 2023. Not delivered. Where are you Chris? What is going on? Your last update said something about 4-5 weeks. It's going on 6 weeks since that update.

Write to support at enquiries@fulcrumsim.com quoting your order number.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 7/16/2023 at 1:41 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Write to support at enquiries@fulcrumsim.com quoting your order number.

I've done that. Asked the question "since PayPal has already charged my card, how long to ship"? Seems others have done that as well. I recieved crickets (i.e. absolutely no reply). I also sent the same inquirey via the support site form. Again.......crickets. I really don't mind waiting a tad longer than the web site states (four weeks), as long as communication is happening, which it is not. I'll give them that amount of time, or more time if they simply start to communicate the situation. I really don't want to attempt to cancel the order as I've basically heard nothing but good things about the yoke, which is what I have on order. Seems like good value for the money. However, I'm not too interested waiting over eight months, which others here are enduring. Time will tell the tale.

@Warthog64, if it’s any consolation I paid for the TQ back in April. Still waiting for news. I’m not going to request a refund because that doesn’t help the company. I’m prepared to wait and be hopeful.

The yoke is excellent so well worth waiting for. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

20 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’m not going to request a refund because that doesn’t help the company

Assuming there still IS a company.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Assuming there still IS a company.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary it should be assumed there is.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

A look at the financial statements of Fulcrum Sim on Companies House makes for grim reading in each of the years it has been trading.

I hope for Chris' sake, he is taking professional advice.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Filings show the company is active?

Registered office address
Unit 20b Coppull Enterprise Centre Mill Lane, Coppull, Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom, PR7 5BW
Company status
Active

I placed an order on Monday of this week and reached out to the enquiries@fulcrumsim.com now 3 times over the past few days about how to fulfill payment and have not heard a word from anyone. Based on the automated order response email, it seems they're only accepting bank transfer? 

I'm interested in this yoke but this kind of ghost silence is a bit concerning. Has anyone else heard from Chris or anyone from the company recently?

Thanks,
Brandon

Brandon Burkley

1 hour ago, bburkley said:

I placed an order on Monday of this week and reached out to the enquiries@fulcrumsim.com now 3 times over the past few days about how to fulfill payment and have not heard a word from anyone. Based on the automated order response email, it seems they're only accepting bank transfer? 

I'm interested in this yoke but this kind of ghost silence is a bit concerning. Has anyone else heard from Chris or anyone from the company recently?

Thanks,
Brandon

Keep your money where it is unless there is a seismic change on the communications front.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Keep your money where it is unless there is a seismic change on the communications front.

That's the plan. 👍🏼

Brandon Burkley

On 7/28/2023 at 7:20 PM, bburkley said:

it seems they're only accepting bank transfer? 

That does not surprise me one bit. It seems that Paypal is in the process of revoking Chris his Paypal account. 

hello, what's going on with Chris and the company, I'm sending e-mails because I have a steering wheel failure and complete silence, no one responds... does anyone know what's going on??

Guys, I'm a little late to this thread, but thought it pertinent to write a post. This past week I have had an issue with none of the buttons working on my yoke. I contacted Chris at Fulcrum and he replied within 48 hours. I sent the yoke and he received the unit the day after despatch and emailed me on receipt. He knows what the issue is, said he'll repair it and return the following week. :smile: I have 100% faith in the guy and his company. Due to no fault of his own, he has had some enormous bad luck with suppliers and sourcing items, not to mention the stress this has put on a guy with a young family. He's working hard at getting things back together. I would suggest that those who are a little less tolerant and those who shout scam, that they reel things in a little. I know it's disappointing for some, but all I can say, is that in my experience Chris has provided me first class after sales service and support. Let's get behind him. :wink:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776