Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Hare

Happy Montreal CYUL

I got in touch with the dev and shared my feedback.  He said there is a patch that should be on ORBX Monday that fixes the issue of traffic getting stuck on 24R

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

And as suspected, the performance with BM/AM Sim version is not good at all on my setup. I run DX12, 7800x3d and 4800 card. Stuttering and low frame rate around the terminal area. Spent less than $10 on it but plan on binning it. Will not return up here until FSimStudios releases their version. 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

This is not true. Present your evidence if that is the case. Your reaction prepares us for the release of FSimStudios . I’m really looking forward to a masterpiece that will surpass both previous airports. Instant purchase!

Edited by Flying-Hare
  • Like 1

I have the same version of CYUL as u B77ER, my specs are below, and I get butter smooth performance, with steady frames at 25=35. I guess every system is different, I do have TLOD at 200, and LOD also at 200, and extremely satisfied with performance.

• Like 1

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

fyi update on ORBX for CYUL.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Is everything fine with the AI traffic on BMWorld & AmSim Montreal? Unfortunately, I had a bad experience on LIPZ from BMWorld. 

Intel Core i7-12700KF 12x 3.60GHz, MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, 64GB DDR4 Kingston 3600MHz Fury Beast,
24GB Inno3D RTX3090 X3, 2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 PCIe x4

10 minutes ago, Asaja said:

Is everything fine with the AI traffic on BMWorld & AmSim Montreal? Unfortunately, I had a bad experience on LIPZ from BMWorld. 

Please elaborate. AI traffic is a broad topic and the YUL developers don’t have much do with it, unless you’re talking about static aircraft. If so, you should elaborate. We’re not all sitting beside your PC or Xbox. Also not sure what your issue at LIPZ was.

Check out my YouTube channel for MSFS news, preview, reviews, showcases and community events! I stream Mon & Wed nights at 7PM ET / 11PM GMT and most Fridays at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Come join the chat or fly with me in one of the weekly community flights which alternates between military and general aviation.

6 minutes ago, SizzlingPopcorn said:

Please elaborate. AI traffic is a broad topic and the YUL developers don’t have much do with it, unless you’re talking about static aircraft. If so, you should elaborate. We’re not all sitting beside your PC or Xbox. Also not sure what your issue at LIPZ was.

The developers definitely have something to do with the AI traffic through the "AFCAD" files. Issue at LIPZ is AI planes on the 4L do not take off there, but taxi to the end of the runway 4L and then disappar. I use FSLTL as AI planes.

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-12700KF 12x 3.60GHz, MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, 64GB DDR4 Kingston 3600MHz Fury Beast,
24GB Inno3D RTX3090 X3, 2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 PCIe x4

8 hours ago, Asaja said:

I posted my thoughts in this thread.  There are a few issues though reportedly the biggest one was fixed in the last patch  (I haven’t confirmed myself).  

Outstanding issues are incorrect (or non-existent?) gate assignments and the wrong runways set as default take off and landing runways.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU