Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

iniBuilds Honolulu Released

8 hours ago, sdirand said:

I myself get rid of AIG because I had this msfs bug when you reach the objects limits and I was landing in ghost airports at the end of my flight.

are you using GSX as well? Disabling extra clutter around their custom jetways would have fixed that as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sdirand said:

I had this msfs bug when you reach the objects limits and I was landing in ghost airports at the end of my flight. Since I replaced AIG by FSLTL, I never had this problem anymore.

Settling for easier but less works if that is what you want, but you can also just fix it in GSX as well as AI Manager. Both have an option to disable extra GSE.

My point was more in using the AIG aircraft with PSXT as PSXT loads traffic within a smaller user set radius around you so you get more traffic that also isn't constantly in the overshoot or doing stupid AI engine stuff arriving/departing from the wrong runways etc and not have to worry about the object limit. They also park where they should and there is no radius issues due to the ADE.

Back on topic about HNL, it's awesome watching arrivals on the 04's while still landing and departing on the 08's. Something you don't see with the other options unless it's by mistake. 

• Like 3

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

47 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Someone in their Discord channel says that addon causes terrain issues with iniBuilds PHNL so I wouldn’t.

Yea it actually causes issues without the new PHNL unfortunately. Maybe the dev will update it as it's a very beautiful free scenery addon.

Thanks!🍻

98e8cf79e68b4d118e40cbf6deeba8a47a9c8947

98af76da4a1f7708f8c1d8f51efdef6a61633de2

d3a46488bb397ba577020f712b40e4c848600337

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I just purchased. Using with Inibuilds official GSX profile 1.3.

I noted right off when trying to dock to gate E4 with PMDG 737 that the jetbridge is sitting at rest over the taxi in line, and one has to taxi through the jetbridge and then the parking spot is way too far forward. Very disappointing. Why are the jetbridges so inaccurately placed, and the GSX profile seems off as well.

Using GSX Pro.

Anyone else noticing this issue?

Greg

Greg Clark

When I exited and later started up the sim these anomalies are gone. I suspect that they were caused by materializing on the runway then using the drone to look around the airport, then taxiing up to gate E 4.  Moving around with the drone seems to in turn move objects around. 
Anyway everything now works as expected. 

Greg Clark

On 8/30/2023 at 8:05 AM, Mike S KPDX said:

you and me both... largest class B  airport in the northern half of the US and it does not even have freeware replacement and the base sim autogen of it is arguably the worst in the US, (yes, I am aware of the 'lighting' mod on .to).  I guess well will have to wait for the third payware KORD to come out followed by the fourth KLAX offering...

Ok ok, just saw this thread popup again and saw my post on it (above).  It was only a few weeks after this that indeed KMSP not only released but is very well done.  For this statement, I have to apologize and 'eat crow' as they say.  However, I will stick hard to statements I have made about the Majestic Q400, that will not see the light of day for at least two years and will be made for MS 2020 and released midway through the lifecycle of MS2024.  Anyways, just had to chime in and say I was wrong 🙂

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K