Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Leaving Dinangat, PNG

Ken Hall from ORBX, who had previously developed the PNG airstrips for P3D, is active again, but this time for MSFS. A few days ago, he has launched his first PNG strips and they look superb. Here is one of them: Dinangat 

F13-1.jpg 

F13-2.jpg 

F13-3.jpg 

F13-4.jpg 

F13-5.jpg 

F13-6.jpg 

F13-7.jpg 

F13-8.jpg 

F13-9.jpg 

F13-10.jpg 

F13-11.jpg 

F13-12.jpg

Thanks for viewing 

• Like 8

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Nice looking details with that scenery. Walk around first; fly later! 🙂

• Like 1

Beautiful set buddy, and some nice location 👍

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Great shots Bernd. And now... landing...!

• Like 1

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

Wonderful Bush-flying set with lots of locale-specific details...

I know PNG is one of your favorite destinations....🙂 ...

[BTW, bernd, I see you've featured here, the classic Junkers F 13, the world's first all-metal transport aircraft. I recall the F 13 well from one of my posts on Avianca...the second oldest (living) airline of the world.

Here is a bit, "Avianca had accomplished their first flight using a Junkers F.13. The flight was piloted by German Helmuth von Krohn. Interestingly, the company was a Colombo-German group, called SCADATA, with Helmuth von Krohn as the chief pilot. Due to the lack of airports at the time, floats were adapted on the F.13 to make water landings in the rivers. Using these floats, Helmuth von Krohn was also able to perform the first inland flight over Colombia (and for the Americas), on October 20, 1920, following the course of the Magdalena River; the flight took eight hours and required four emergency landings in the water..."

So, the same Avianca that had started with Junkers F 13 is now flying the 787 Dreamliners...]

• Like 1

Thank you all very much for your comments, my friends !! And thank you for that interesting bit of history on Avianca, P_7878; I wasn't aware of this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080