Sign in to follow this  
Alvega

New SU14 beta build released (1.35.21.0)

28 minutes ago, btacon said:

Mea Culpa in that case and I apologize for my words as I completely misunderstood your statement due to the absence of context and I own that absence as I had not read the thread and no..no changes that I know of between Wednesday and today.

Thanks for the grace of a  gentle response. I certainly didn’t earn it! 😎

-B

I wonder what YOU'VE been smoking... 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

2 hours ago, btacon said:

no changes that I know of between Wednesday and today.

The list from Wednesday was a lot more sparse than today. And for example the PMDG tablet is working again. 

or a big bug?

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Yes, this looks like the release candidate now.  Unless there are any show-stoppers, I will not be expecting anything else.  I think everyone will get the sim update on Tuesday.

I am looking forward to the C207 release around the 12th of December.  I am surprised by the lack of a ripple in the water over that.  I know some people don't like Carenado, but I find they have been really good just lately, especially for the price point.
It will be great for flying around the Caribbean world update.

My top picks for this update are the new sky colours and the new SR22.  The massive list of bug fixes is very welcome of course.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

I am looking forward to the C207 release around the 12th of December.  I am surprised by the lack of a ripple in the water over that.  I know some people don't like Carenado, but I find they have been really good just lately, especially for the price point.

I completely missed hearing anything about this somehow, great news, a 207 will be a welcomed addition to my hangar.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

11 hours ago, mryan75 said:

The list from Wednesday was a lot more sparse than today. And for example the PMDG tablet is working again. 

While the Friday list may have been impressive, the data delivered on Friday was relatively minuscule. At best around 500 MB between the bootloader and the actual data (144 mb for the later if memory serves).  I surmise Fridays drop was more to catalogue the propensity and scope of the SU14 projects updates and to close a couple of open items as opposed to delivering any substantial or new features and functions.

My 2 cents,

-B

22 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I completely missed hearing anything about this somehow, great news, a 207 will be a welcomed addition to my hangar.

The 207 is quite a useful plane. 

• Like 1

The CAR 207 was a lot of fun way back  in FSX days.   I didn't know about this coming either so thanks @bobcat999 and looking forward to flying the MSFS updated version.

I always thought of the 207 as a North American version of the BN-2 Islander (with a single engine of course! But similar mission).

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

More info on the Cessna 207 StationAir coming as a local legend on or around the 12th of December.  There was only a short segment on it, so easy to miss it.  I like the soft door.  For skydivers is it?  Anyway, it looks really nice inside and out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Ugsjs-Os0&t=33m52s

I just noticed this is kind of in the wrong thread, so I posted it in the Twitch developer stream thread as well.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.