Sign in to follow this  
Guest abranpuko

FSHud, FLSTL, PSXT,...Beyond ATC

21 hours ago, abranpuko said:

They answered me that I complain for all, and that the majority of customers are happy.

Yeah that's typical for them, just do a quick search on these forums and you'll find nothing but complaints about FSHud. Sorry you fell for them, just write it off and hope for BATC.

22 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Well...you're right - KIAH is back in action!

Thanks for the hint.

By the way..did you know that if you have the old xml files from the old version of psxt that they still work if you put them in the archive folder? I know KIAH has a real QF of 6. I put my old file in the archive that has a real QF of 40 and it works so much more real parked aircraft

10 minutes ago, DaveS said:

By the way..did you know that if you have the old xml files from the old version of psxt that they still work if you put them in the archive folder? I know KIAH has a real QF of 6. I put my old file in the archive that has a real QF of 40 and it works so much more real parked aircraft

Yes, I know that. However, if KIAH's RT signal would remain stable over a next couple of days, I hope that Nico would generate new file. Fingers crossed that it's just only the beginning. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, abranpuko said:

Now planes are arriving and disappearing almost before touching down or on runway. 

That is something I noticed on FR24 at LEVC today. The aircraft vanish upon landing and show up again as a new seperate flight instance after having vacated the runway. Must be some issue with signal strength. This was then reflected in the sim as well.

But so far I was lucky and either pick airports where this doesn't happen or I don't notice it that much, because I'm more concerned with my preflights and taxi.

Edited by Farlis

The attitude of the responses you have had from FSHud sound really shocking.  They shouldn't be telling you that you're complaining too much.   That's just rude and inappropriate.    They are behaving like they are doing you a favour by letting you buy their product.

So much poor support at the moment.   Aerosoft have lost my business for life due to utterly appalling (lack of) support recently.  

And then there's the motivated, keen independents like Raul (FS Reborn), Lars (Contrail) and others who treat their customers with respect and make them feel even just a little appreciated and valued.

Tell them you'll stop complaining when you genuinely feel you don't need to complain any more!

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Guest abranpuko
3 hours ago, JYW said:

The attitude of the responses you have had from FSHud sound really shocking.  They shouldn't be telling you that you're complaining too much.   That's just rude and inappropriate.    They are behaving like they are doing you a favour by letting you buy their product.

So much poor support at the moment.   Aerosoft have lost my business for life due to utterly appalling (lack of) support recently.  

And then there's the motivated, keen independents like Raul (FS Reborn), Lars (Contrail) and others who treat their customers with respect and make them feel even just a little appreciated and valued.

Tell them you'll stop complaining when you genuinely feel you don't need to complain any more!

Thanks for your words. Somehow, i begun to feel like if i was the only one with problem. After, i could see they don’t appreciate the new customers that buy their product and discover its not well finished to be sold. 

when you i mail a supporter, i crossfingers wishing he is kind. For example Balthasar of Realtraffic is very kind. 

fshud support man was finally answering me to every question. He said: please, one question per mail. I did it and in the last one he was ironic. Of course all the answers didnt fix anything. The product is still the same. And i have a plus: im a complainter who is sitting in front of flightradar24 looking for mistakes. (Thats what he said to me) 

On 12/15/2023 at 7:50 PM, abranpuko said:

On the other side, i dont want to feel the "obligation" to go to those 55 airport, instead of those 55000. 

55000?  That many are not even available in MSFS... 

On the other side, i dont want to feel the "obligation" to go to those 55 airport, instead of those 55000. 

Guest abranpuko
2 hours ago, kiek said:

Hahaha 

i wrote one zero by error 

On 12/15/2023 at 12:11 AM, abranpuko said:

If I say it's wrong, I'm unfriendly, and if I say it's right: I'm lying.

I just wanted to share it.
thank you.

Well I'm hoping for BeyondATC I parked FSHud in the virtual bin collecting dust.
Real life traffic makes for my sim experience no sense always fly on different times compared to my local time 🙂 I want believable traffic not life traffic...

André

Guest abranpuko
3 hours ago, virtualstuff said:

Well I'm hoping for BeyondATC I parked FSHud in the virtual bin collecting dust.
Real life traffic makes for my sim experience no sense always fly on different times compared to my local time 🙂 I want believable traffic n

Yes.

its very sad to fly in a zombie airport. I hope very soon we will have good news from realtraffic and beyondatc.👏👏👏