Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Is it me or does the HJET need an update after WU16

13 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Well that's the crux of my question.  Am I the only one seeing the issue with the AT (it appears I'm not).  Is the auto throttle stable for you?😗

There is the possibility that you have added something to your Community folder since your flew the HJet a while ago that is causing the AT problem.

Al

6 minutes ago, ark said:

There is the possibility that you have added something to your Community folder since your flew the HJet a while ago that is causing the AT problem.

Al

That's why I'm asking to see if others are seeing the same problem.  One person said they are.  Before I start digging and wasting time I'm asking to find conclusively is this the state of the add-on at this time.  It seems like the golden rule is to blame the end user and not verify if we all are seeing the same issue.🥴 

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

7 minutes ago, Dillon said:

It seems like the golden rule is to blame the end user 

Because it usually is.

Since I have flown the HJET after the last Sim Update i'm confident it is your problem and not a widespread one. 😉

But I had planned to fly it later this evening anway, so I'll report back if anything comes up. Don't expect any results before 23z though.

Edited by Farlis
  • Upvote 1

The first livery that shows is the Red livery and it is not marked as "Lite".

I think this livery is from the original product release.

So, it is easy to assume it is not the Lite version and you load it on accident.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

43 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Great, when you get a chance try it and check back in to let us know.  Then we'll know for sure your solution above that it's just me can be validated.😏

I'm just trying to get valid feedback and not snarky one liners from those that aren't even flying the aircraft at this time..😎

Dillon. I am active on the FFX Discord.  There daily if not multple times daily.  I have seen zero reports of an issue with the Hjet like what you describe.  Perhaps join the Discord and do some reading there.  There are many other sim enthusiasts there and perhaps one of more may have some idea or advice.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 minute ago, fppilot said:

Dillon. I am active on the FFX Discord.  There daily if not multple times daily.  I have seen zero reports of an issue with the Hjet like what you describe.  Perhaps join the Discord and do some reading there.  There are many other sim enthusiasts there and perhaps one of more may have some idea or advice.

Thanks.  Can you send me the link to their discord?🙂

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

4 hours ago, Farlis said:

Why should anything change in systems behaviour after a World Update? That makes no sense at all.

It appears Asobo may have snuck some changes to the core sim in with the WU as other devs have reported problems being caused by it.

2 hours ago, Dillon said:

Thanks.  Can you send me the link to their discord?🙂

Good Grief!

image.png.d5d3c1ac7acd2aadb8116c30e58d741c.png

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

55 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

It appears Asobo may have snuck some changes to the core sim in with the WU as other devs have reported problems being caused by it.

yep even Shift+Z app is screwed up in VR since WU16, I have to enter VR, Exit VR then Re-Enter VR for it to work properly (shows far off to the left and no way to move the first time, this never happened before WU16)

• Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

15 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Good Grief!

image.png.d5d3c1ac7acd2aadb8116c30e58d741c.png

I couldn't agree more.🤪  Problem is I did this with a few Discords I was trying to find and they didn't come up.  I stopped assuming a Googe search solves all my problems with Discord.🙂

FS2020 

17 minutes ago, Dillon said:

I stopped assuming a Googe search solves all my problems with Discord.

Perhaps you can stop assuming every issue you encounter is rooted in a specific product and calling products into question with your topic titles.  A bit of research goes a long way. 😀

Result of a 15 second Google search:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/throttle-automatically-changing-even-without-at/568481

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
ASUS 

38 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Perhaps you can stop assuming every issue you encounter is rooted in a specific product and calling products into question with your topic titles.  A bit of research goes a long way. 😀

Result of a 15 second Google search:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/throttle-automatically-changing-even-without-at/568481

That thread is not the issue I’m seeing.  Also for the record I found that thread when I was researching the problem before I even started this thread.

FS2020 

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

That thread is not the issue I’m seeing.  

Ahhhh!  So you have identified the issue you are seeing!  Great! Why not then disclose it?  Interested ears abound here.....

Frank Patton
ASUS 

20 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Ahhhh!  So you have identified the issue you are seeing!  Great! Why not then disclose it?  Interested ears abound here.....

Thanks for the help you provided above. I’m busy flying and testing what others wrote on here and on other forms to help out. I have no interest to descend into BS.

FS2020