Sign in to follow this  
Guest Collezio

Vista Compatible 737PIC available! Don't ask for support!

Guest Nils79

There are a few new features.Does anybody know if the 737 works with XPack/SP2?

>Buyer beware of feelthere's newest offering.You will be left>speechless as advertised-by lack of a support forum!>>Regards>JAy What Wilco/Feelthere products do you own. Perhaps someone can help you in this forum. Craig

Wilco/Feelthere shut their support forum recently ,thankfully discouraging me from purchasing Wilco airbus version 1 which the developers said was running on their vista machines yet couldn't answer or support customers who posted issues on their forums.I wisely decided to keep my moolah!Their website has no support forums if you look.Can you answer this-what happens to paying customers who have issues when there are no forums?Compare this to leveld's 767 (which I own)-that is the gold standard for addon support!Jay

The 737 forum on the feelthere site is still open and most users tend to post in the unofficial technical forum. Not an ideal situation of course but better than nothing.

Guest United

Yea, I can. Wilco gets put on the heap of vendors I no longer buy products from. Randy Jura, KPDX

What irks me more than anything is the $10 "upgrade" charge to get a Vista compatible version, that only works with FSX. What about those of us that still use FS9 occasionally on Vista. We are left out in the cold. It is not very clear on the Wilco site that it is not a free update.Kylehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

>What irks me more than anything is the $10 "upgrade" charge>to get a Vista compatible version, that only works with FSX. >What about those of us that still use FS9 occasionally on>Vista. We are left out in the cold. It is not very clear on>the Wilco site that it is not a free update.>>Kyle>What's not clear about it? There is the upgrade and there's the price.737 Pilot in CommandUpgrade versionfor Windows 737 PIC XP usersto install it on Vista European Customers :

Opps, my bad. I went straight to the download for my account and saw the new 2a installer thinking it was the Vista patch. I went back to the support site and saw that you need to purchas and apply the update. Kylehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

CraigI owned the PIC Airbus A320 for FS9Had problems with that!Once bitten twice shy!What guarantee is there taht the support forum will not be closed after enough people buy the product and sart posting difficult problems-as they did with the A320?Out of curiosity,are you part of their support team?Jay

jay:>Out of curiosity,are you part of their support team?yes i am part of feelthere. i provide product support as a forum moderator and user of most of the aircraft FT has designed. i am not not a guage programmer nor 3d/2d panel/aircraft designer.>What guarantee is there taht {sic} the support forum will not be closedthe fact that the 737 is a product released late 2005 and isn't new.the product has had multiple free updates (9+). (yes, the VISTA update is payware.)i also remind you, and others, how many FS developers have been around for less time than FT and have closed up shop? MANY. FT will remain in operation. many new products are in development (beta).lastly ... Q&A about ALL FT developed aircraft continues -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27i answered Abus and CX questions not 30 hours ago. a few weeks ago i even fielded a CRJ challenge.--edit: html error--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Every time i install one of my Wilco/Feelthere products to FSX, it corrupts my DLL.XML file, making all future addons non useable!

No, I have no connections to either Wilco or Feelthere. Was just wondering what product of theirs you had a problem with.Craig Lian-Li PC60-B Case Corsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply Gigabyte P35 DS3R Intel Core2Duo E6850 Arctic Cooling Freezer7 Pro Crucual Ballistix 2GB PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) EVGA 7950 GT OC 512 Mb Plextor PX-810SA/SW-BL 18X SATA DVD Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sec Seagate Barracuda 7200.10250 GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sec

Guest Collezio

But 737PIC FSX Vista is good or not good ???I have Acceleration Pack SP2, is compatible ?Many thansk