Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

Aerosoft Toolbar Pushback PRO is out

Just to let know to those interested that the well known Toolbar Pushback now has a payware version and it's already available through the Aerosoft website. I just purchased and installed it via Aerosoft One.

Enjoy!

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I bought it as well. I am in the SU15 beta so not sure if it's related but I'm getting the same erratic pre-planned pushback behaviour as the old freeware version. I think it was like this before the beta as well which is why I bought it thinking it would be fixed. This is with the stock A320. I'll check later with an empty community folder to see if I have a conflict

No luck with the empty community folder. Unless it's a beta thing I would strongly advise not to buy. I've basically paid $10 for the same performance as the free version with a slightly modified interface.  Hopefully this will get fixed. 

• Upvote 1

I must be easy to please as I have been using the built in PMDG or Fenix or FBW on-board pushback things and they have been fine for me. The only need for a third party pushback would be for the 787's and stuff but I'd just use that other one on TO. I'm a simple kind of guy but I appreciate the need for further interaction.

• Like 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

The built in pmdg pushback is very good and self contained so no need for an external tool. However I find myself flying the stock A320 for the most part and was hoping they'd improved on the freeware version. Doesn't look like they did anything but slight changes to the UI. 

At present I'm getting erratic push backs using the pre planned mode. Other users are reporting that the issues may be with the SU15 beta and rolling back fixes everything. Not going to roll back so I'll just wait and see what happens when the beta goes live. 

1 hour ago, mobeans10 said:

Doesn't look like they did anything but slight changes to the UI

That can't be right, surely?!

Automatic modes for pushback and for tow forward aren't available?

There was a request for flight simmers of various nationalities to help with ground handler voicepacks. Aren't they present?

Don't understand how any dev can release it unfinished and practically unchanged and have the temerity to charge €10.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Automatic modes are available, just erratic for me right now. You're correct, tow forward is an additional capability. I don't see anywhere in the menu to select regional voice packs. I thought that was supposed to be automatic but I had the same voices when flying in Japan.  So basically, other than the tow forward it's pretty much the same as the freeware version. I could be missing something though.  I think being in the beta is causing my issues with the pre planned push backs. Manual mode is just fine but so was the free version.

Edited by mobeans10

Very disappointed. Also erratic push backs saw on Youtube it could be fixed be pressing word not allowed P but why ! Can't either get it to work in VR not able to start after planned pushback

• Like 1

Regards

Claus

System : Varjo Aero,  Intel i9 14900K 5,1 Ghz OC, RTX4090 24 GB, 64 GB RAM, 2 X M2 1TB, FS2020

https://claus34.wixsite.com/737sim

https://flightsim.to/profile/chansen

Aerosoft always delivers and never disappoints.

8 out of 10 pushbacks had problems
6 times pre planned didnt work

2 times it didnt even start

2 worked

A clear warning to everyone who wants to buy it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, techman said:

Aerosoft always delivers and never disappoints.

please mark irony/sarcasm very clearly! Some people could think you mean that serious! 😉 

• Like 9

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those people having trouble with the functioning of the Toolbar Pushback please remember there's a manual included in the folder when you download the application. It contains a lot of useful information

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

@edpatino Have you noticed any improvement over the previous free version other than the tow forward? I assume your not in the beta ?  I'm in the beta and accept my issues are probably related to that but having said that I don't see much advance over the freeware.

Edited by mobeans10

32 minutes ago, mobeans10 said:

@edpatino Have you noticed any improvement over the previous free version other than the tow forward? I assume your not in the beta ?  I'm in the beta and accept my issues are probably related to that but having said that I don't see much advance over the freeware.

No, I only purchased the product yesterday afternoon and had a meeting afterwards that took me until late night. I'll try it today and will comment my findings. I'm reading over the manual anyway, which comes with lots of useful information.

I'm not in the SU15 Beta.

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed