Sign in to follow this  
SimeonWilbury

NZCH Scenery for P3D?

16 hours ago, kmax59 said:

Hi there,

NZCH is now available to download on the TOGA projects website: https://www.togaprojects.com/godzonesceneries

Thanks again Robin for your confidence 🙂

This is great! Thanks Max and Robin for doing this for the community.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Orman

14 hours ago, okupton said:

This is great! Thanks Max and Robin for doing this for the community.

+1 from me on that. This is a great example of community spirit. 

@toprob  , @kmax59  Nice job guys!  👍

• Like 2

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Oh wow, I am really happy to see this!

Sometimes I'm reminded just how lovely the flight sim community can be at times; this being one of those!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

On 2/29/2024 at 3:05 AM, SimeonWilbury said:

And indeed in my searches, there just so happens to be a Legacy FSX Scenery for NFFN, offered for free as it's no longer supported.

Threw that into the sim, redid the exclusions via ADE, and now I have a pretty decent Nadi scenery. Would be nice to see this from more former FSX/ P3D developers.

Was there a trick to downloading? Every time I try, my ISP blocks it as an unsafe site?

Ian S

38.jpg

3 hours ago, Ian S said:

Was there a trick to downloading? Every time I try, my ISP blocks it as an unsafe site?

Didn't have any problems on my end,

If you're still having trouble, I can send you the .zip file and the afcad I made with the updated exclusions (assuming a v5 install) if you'd like.

If installing for v5 you will need to create a fake v4 install so the installer runs.

• Like 1

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

For those that use NZCH in P3Dv5, do you have some texture flickering issues? 
Ive attached some pictures. 
Additionally, is ORBX NZ South required for this scenery?
image.png?ex=661c02b5&is=66098db5&hm=d22

image.png?ex=661c02ab&is=66098dab&hm=1601e929c5e56e6000b4c2c84a5f4a7975226b7459c6b8ab351876b3c1cc563f&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=810&height=926

image.png?ex=661c02a7&is=66098da7&hm=7f4

9 hours ago, NATORDEN said:

For those that use NZCH in P3Dv5, do you have some texture flickering issues? 
Ive attached some pictures. 
Additionally, is ORBX NZ South required for this scenery?

Hey @NATORDEN,

Just be aware you've posted 1 too many allowed pics and the soup guys might take offence.

And now with that out of the way, I do have the airport installed in v4.5 but not installed in v5.

I do have the following link in my store of issues.

https://nzff.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31257&sid=1c2bfa8834d66b3f22500367c32ebbea

And I also have Dunedin which did have texture flickering issues where I resolved according to the below link, it might provide some insite perhaps.

Cheers

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

I have NZCH installed in V5.4 with no tricks needed and it works perfectly.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

8 hours ago, Rogen said:

Hey @NATORDEN,

Just be aware you've posted 1 too many allowed pics and the soup guys might take offence.

And now with that out of the way, I do have the airport installed in v4.5 but not installed in v5.

I do have the following link in my store of issues.

https://nzff.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31257&sid=1c2bfa8834d66b3f22500367c32ebbea

And I also have Dunedin which did have texture flickering issues where I resolved according to the below link, it might provide some insite perhaps.

Cheers

I saw that post on the forums, was gonna post there initially, but i failed the security question answering "FSX". But that issue is completely different from mine. I seem to have an issue with flickering textures. as well as dissapearing textures. Ill send you a pm with some images, if too many images here may be an issue, but ill also add a short video showcasing the issue (hopefully its not an issue).
Additionally, i did find the Dunedin post as well but i could not really relate with the issue as NZCH is the only product i have alongside with ORBX NZNI & SI NZQN, as well as FLightbeam NZAA, NZWN.

1 hour ago, IanHarrison said:

I have NZCH installed in V5.4 with no tricks needed and it works perfectly.

So you do not have any flickering at all? 
My install is from TOGA projects website, "InstallRNZ_NZCVH110AirportOnly" if that helps provide more context

No, quite stable. I purchased a few years ago Can't remember where from. Maybe Godzone?

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:08 PM, NATORDEN said:

I saw that post on the forums, was gonna post there initially, but i failed the security question answering "FSX". But that issue is completely different from mine. I seem to have an issue with flickering textures. as well as dissapearing textures. Ill send you a pm with some images, if too many images here may be an issue, but ill also add a short video showcasing the issue (hopefully its not an issue).

Additionally, i did find the Dunedin post as well but i could not really relate with the issue as NZCH is the only product i have alongside with ORBX NZNI & SI NZQN, as well as FLightbeam NZAA, NZWN.

So you do not have any flickering at all? 

My install is from TOGA projects website, "InstallRNZ_NZCVH110AirportOnly" if that helps provide more context

Hi @NATORDEN,

The Dunedin package also installs a secondary airport to the North of Dunedin, and it was there I found the 2 airports to be intrinsically linked and managed to resolve my texture flickering issues via trial and error (I'm also not overly familiar with what it takes to put together an airport for P3D).

I do have NZCH 110 installed in P3D v4 where I don't appear to have those flickering items as you've shown, that said I do notice flickering of the runway as I fly down it.

I'll install the airport into v5 on the weekend and see what turns up.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

9 hours ago, Rogen said:

Hi @NATORDEN,

I do have NZCH 110 installed in P3D v4 where I don't appear to have those flickering items as you've shown, that said I do notice flickering of the runway as I fly down it.

I'll install the airport into v5 on the weekend and see what turns up.

Cheers

Tested again. The exact same views as the video. No appearing/disappearing runway markings, (I wouldn't call that flickering). But my scenery seems to be a bit more detailed than yours. e.g. the taxi-ways are more rounded and I don't have the square edges for the grass bits.