G

• Like 8

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

The X plus is confirmed?  Sweet.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Oh yay!!  I'll buy both lol

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If Flight FX can pull off the newer citation.  Would it be possible then for someone to create the Pilatus PC-24 ya think?

Like their Vision Jet pretty neat light jet.

Happy Landings

14 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Oh yay!!  I'll buy both lol

Lol me as well, instant purchase.

G

• Like 1

Can't wait for the X+ version. M.935 is moving. Though stopovers at BIKF will be needed to get to Europe from the US. 

Eric 

I have so many hot paints I want to do hehe.  I know some people think its ugly with those fat and juicy nacelles... but it's so yummy!

• Like 4

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

YES!! Legacy X and X+!!

I actually got to fly on a Legacy X a couple weeks ago, WOW the power that plane has! Incredible!

qtCprnD.jpeg

• Like 2

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Posted (edited)

Ooooooof!   This will be nice!   I was just flying the VisionJet last night and was thinking how great the quality is.  I vastly prefer it to the HondaJet (not comparable aircraft but came out around the same time and similar price points). 

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

9 minutes ago, JYW said:

Ooooooof!   This will be nice!   I was just flying the VisionJet last night and was thinking how great the quality is.  I vastly prefer it to the HondaJet (not comparable aircraft but came out around the same time and similar price points). 

Lol I'm the exact opposite, prefer the HondaJet by a mile. That said both are extremely well done, so I do have high hopes for both the Citation Xs.

Strikes me that the X is a bigger project though as it's effectively starting from scratch - Working Title have done some of the heavy lifting for the X+.

G

Both are super slow anyway haha.

I feel the need....the need for speed.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Posted (edited)

O M G!!!! are we talking THE same version as Eaglesoft did in their heyday???

😀😀😀🤩🤩🥰🥰😎😎

Are we talking about a older bizjet Citation-X 750 From the Golden erea of bizzjets? With the 5 analogue TFT/LCD screens side by side and lots of toggle switches!!!

And with the Dash 8 lookalike autopilot is this plane using the the old PRIMUS 1000 Avionics same as the Learjet-45 🤩

IF SO???? I AM EXCITED...

I Looove that aircraft, it's perfect !!! 🥰

😱😵💫🤤🤤🤤🫣

Edited by Rune-ENHD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rune-ENHD said:

O M G!!!! are we talking THE same version as Eaglesoft did in their heyday????

Actually both that and the later version with the G5000. The ES version is still my most flown aircraft of all time, although the Longitude is getting close (as is the 737 if you include all variants)...

G

• Like 1