Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

FSLTL+AIGround+AIFlow wow!

Hello!

Lately I have done several flights with FSLTL + AIGround and AIFlow and I am delighted. I use the AIG libraries, and practically all flights that exist in reality arrive at the airport I am at or going to.

I have a problem, only at GCTS and GCLP airport, the planes land on the taxiway parallel to the runway on which they must land. For a moment I thought it was AFCAD, but by not using AIGround and AIFlow (forcendlanding), the planes did fine.

Does anyone know why this happens? I have changed a thousand parameters but there are no improvements. And it is strange, because in the rest of the regional airports, using forcedlanding in aiflow and airground, the planes land perfectly on the runway.

Thank you very much and congratulations to the creators of these softwares! Now I can fly wherever I want!

Posted (edited)

i told you in the past , pstx is a garbage and a waste of money -------- if you fly in live time use FSLTL+Aiground+AIFLOW  and if you fly in a custom time use AIGtraffic+AIground+AiFlow. All of course with AIG librereis 

I am happy to know you finally have left PSTX garbage 

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, motishow said:

i told you in the past , pstx is a garbage and a waste of money -------- if you fly in live time use FSLTL+Aiground+AIFLOW  and if you fly in a custom time use AIGtraffic+AIground+AiFlow. All of course with AIG librereis 

I am happy to know you finally have left PSTX garbage 

Well, im not using PSXT and realtraffic because now, the data coverage are very poor. Not before. This doesnt mean PSXT is garbage..., i think is a wonderfull software, but it as really useful in the past.

On the other side, FSLTL + aiground + aiflow is also very good. it has also some problems to solve.

and when BATC comes is going to be also great.

why should i have to choose one option?

we are suers..we can choose. and all of them are very good:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, abranpuko said:

but by not using AIGround and AIFlow (forcendlanding), the planes did fine.

Default airports GCTS GCLP? I've been using the payware sceneries for both and it worked perfectly with AIGround and AIFlow. Maybe the default runways are positioned incorrectly? If you disable forcedlanding for those, it should work fine though, since MSFS AI takes over and uses the default runway data.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Default airports GCTS GCLP? I've been using the payware sceneries for both and it worked perfectly with AIGround and AIFlow. Maybe the default runways are positioned incorrectly? If you disable forcedlanding for those, it should work fine though, since MSFS AI takes over and uses the default runway data.

im using also the paywares, and the land on the taxi way...but when i disable forcelanding, it works like you say. 

But, what happens if i want to force landing with the payware sceneries? its very strange. 

(the reason i use forcelanding is because sometimes MSFS make ai planes land on the opposite heading than is used in real life. so, i can be sure they are going to do what is happening on flightradar.)

😔

Edited by abranpuko

I'm using the combination in the title with every flight. Anyone got any advice re: AIGround+Flow settings? I think I've got mine set to default. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

Yes, I was looking at buying real traffic for PSXT recently but after discovering that data coverage had worsened decided not to (real traffic had no intention of reducing subscription cost despite data getting worse - I would urge existing subscribers to reconsider renewing on this basis).

I now use FSLTL with AIGround and AIFlow and until something like BATC turns up it works pretty well for me. I need to tweak some of the settings as there are still obvious liveries at the wrong gates but where it works particularly well is better spacing and rollout (whereas using FSLTL not accompanied by AIGround and AIFlow just makes it go around after go around at busy airports with lots of aircraft also doing a disappearing act). 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I'm using the combination in the title with every flight. Anyone got any advice re: AIGround+Flow settings? I think I've got mine set to default. 

Only thing I‘ve changed is that taxi flow setting in AIGround that prevents all the AI traffic to start taxiing at the same time and create a massive traffic jam. I set it to 2.

2 hours ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

Yes, I was looking at buying real traffic for PSXT recently but after discovering that data coverage had worsened decided not to (real traffic had no intention of reducing subscription cost despite data getting worse - I would urge existing subscribers to reconsider renewing on this basis).

I now use FSLTL with AIGround and AIFlow and until something like BATC turns up it works pretty well for me. I need to tweak some of the settings as there are still obvious liveries at the wrong gates but where it works particularly well is better spacing and rollout (whereas using FSLTL not accompanied by AIGround and AIFlow just makes it go around after go around at busy airports with lots of aircraft also doing a disappearing act). 

Airline codes are set in the scenery AFCAD, neither AIG nor FSLTL (or AIGround for that matter) can influence this. So if you see wrong liveries at some gates, you need to contact the scenery developer and urge him to fix the parking codes.

• Upvote 1

Here is instructions, how to force FSLTL or any AI traffic to use selected runways for departures and arrivals. In thise example video, i did force arrivals to KEWR 22L and departures to 22R.

Download instructions here: https://flightsim.to/file/74020/fsltl-aiground-aiflow-forcing-runways-instructions

See these three amazing app in action: https://youtu.be/dwvjtoys6ro?si=K4I45CmdhHMQBD6o

19 minutes ago, Corsten said:

Here is instructions, how to force FSLTL or any AI traffic to use selected runways for departures and arrivals. In thise example video, i did force arrivals to KEWR 22L and departures to 22R.

Download instructions here: https://flightsim.to/file/74020/fsltl-aiground-aiflow-forcing-runways-instructions

See these three amazing app in action: https://youtu.be/dwvjtoys6ro?si=K4I45CmdhHMQBD6o

Has the implimentation of Forced Runways improved recently?  The last time I tried it aircraft appeared to step and jump down with jerky movement on their descent rather than follow a smooth glideslope?

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

1 hour ago, cj-ibbotson said:

Has the implimentation of Forced Runways improved recently?  The last time I tried it aircraft appeared to step and jump down with jerky movement on their descent rather than follow a smooth glideslope?

That's a limitation of the sim.

2 hours ago, cj-ibbotson said:

Try it. Video shows that taxi to depart is kind a slow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greazer said:

Try GaMod+AI Flow.

They got balloons in the sky 😁

And Blimps, acrobatics with smoke, military.... everything!