Sign in to follow this  
andiflyit

Headwind A339neo

Hi all,

have a new freeware masterpiece here, it's really amazing....🙂

All systems follow the FlyByWire system of their A320neo, so it all seems to work as usual. Did a little flight over to Seattle and it's all fine. I don't know the Fenix so far,

this will be a future project for me just to compare, but I can imagine systems will be almost identical. Just Airbus.

A lot of great liveries are available but sometimes installing it I get the message "filename to long" for the texture and than I have to rework the entire layout file to load it, strange.

cNtbNF7.jpg

SMRc4Mo.jpg

KkHHEBt.jpg

WP53etr.jpg

uiM3f6O.jpg

zXwOYMZ.jpg

PpdVAcj.jpg

cEnVvmM.jpg

8s1r0Jc.jpg

PqBInhf.jpg

zJrjQzP.jpg

UobK6kB.jpg

tWe9a8B.jpg

pd0nfcg.jpg

unYiEg2.jpg

tlITAOr.jpg

Cngy3C5.jpg

XdXjeBI.jpg

UJg2PPo.jpg

3Wq4SEb.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 7

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Great sequence of screenies, Andreas!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Just curious, how does this compare to the one from LVFR? They sent me a $10 off, so I can get their offering for $25.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

I like that Azul departure shot with airport (Rio?) in the background.

• Like 1

Nice set of livery shots. 

I'm really, really hoping that FSLabs brings an A330 to MSFS...one can dream!!!

• Like 2

Great set and a nice plane by the way..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great sequence of screenies, Andreas!

Glad you like it Bernd!

3 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Just curious, how does this compare to the one from LVFR? They sent me a $10 off, so I can get their offering for $25.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Cheers, Pete

Cannot say that sorry, I don't know the LVFR and I'm not interested in a payware A330 these days. This one here is an highly advanced freeware model

and as  I said all system are according to the FlyByWire A320 which is well accepted and successful. Regarding liveries you will not have an advantage, this is good here.  

If the LVFR is great you will perhaps have a wonderful passenger cabin, didn't check this for this one here so far. There is a complete documentation in the installer,

so if you install it via installer from Flightsim.to or their website you can go through the html documentation to check it all. Same as with FlyByWire.

The installer downloads 1,5 GB and than you can fly, all the liveries are at Flightsim.to.

3 hours ago, John F said:

I like that Azul departure shot with airport (Rio?) in the background.

Thank you John, the airport is CYVR Vancouver payware version fsimstudios. I only picked the Azul because I like the paint.

1 hour ago, rmeier said:

Nice set of livery shots. 

I'm really, really hoping that FSLabs brings an A330 to MSFS...one can dream!!!

Thank you Rob, hopefully, and so long you can use this one here, it's worth it. Download the installer and 30 minutes later you are in the air.

And next day you can install 50 nice liveries if you wish. 🙂

22 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Great set and a nice plane by the way..

cheers 😉

Yes PM and thank you, 🙂 it's worth downloading and installing anyway, same as the FlyByWire A320.

• Like 3

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

33 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Glad you like it Bernd!

Cannot say that sorry, I don't know the LVFR and I'm not interested in a payware A330 these days. This one here is an highly advanced freeware model

and as  I said all system are according to the FlyByWire A320 which is well accepted and successful. Regarding liveries you will not have an advantage, this is good here.  

If the LVFR is great you will perhaps have a wonderful passenger cabin, didn't check this for this one here so far. There is a complete documentation in the installer,

so if you install it via installer from Flightsim.to or their website you can go through the html documentation to check it all. Same as with FlyByWire.

The installer downloads 1,5 GB and than you can fly, all the liveries are at Flightsim.to.

Thank you John, the airport is CYVR Vancouver payware version fsimstudios. I only picked the Azul because I like the paint.

Thank you Rob, hopefully, and so long you can use this one here, it's worth it. Download the installer and 30 minutes later you are in the air.

And next day you can install 50 nice liveries if you wish. 🙂

Yes PM and thank you, 🙂 it's worth downloading and installing anyway, same as the FlyByWire A320.

Thanks, I’m going to download the Headwind A330.

Cheers, Pete

This bird looks great!

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Lovely collection of airlines and liveries for the A339neo...Glad you found it...

Looks like it will certainly fill the void meanwhile, until another shows up...thanks for sharing ...!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

This bird looks great!

Cheers, Pete

Than I assume that this impression is from your new installation, great. Have fun! If needed full documentation is in the installer...

17 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Lovely collection of airlines and liveries for the A339neo...Glad you found it...

Looks like it will certainly fill the void meanwhile, until another shows up...thanks for sharing ...!

Thank's a lot P_7878! If you look at the shot with the old "US Airways" paint, this was my A330 in FSX 12 years ago or so. The old Poski plane,

2d panel and exactly this livery. And now I have it all fully updated for msfs, a fantastic VC, all systems work as it should be, it's great.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Than I assume that this impression is from your new installation, great. Have fun! If needed full documentation is in the installer...

Thank's a lot P_7878! If you look at the shot with the old "US Airways" paint, this was my A330 in FSX 12 years ago or so. The old Poski plane,

2d panel and exactly this livery. And now I have it all fully updated for msfs, a fantastic VC, all systems work as it should be, it's great.

Yep, installed it yesterday, and it’s a gem. Added to the “price” of free, and it’s really something. The livery pack is outstanding too.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Yep, installed it yesterday, and it’s a gem. Added to the “price” of free, and it’s really something. The livery pack is outstanding too.

Cheers, Pete

Yes, it's great, did some more testing, it really works...the liveries are well done and a large selection. Happy flying!

• Like 1