Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

PMDG 737s

Hi has anyone with the PMDG notice crazy long loading times tonight? its taking like 10 min to load the plane and then when the ready button is up it seem to just hang. There is no new update and I have not added anything new to them which was working just fine days, months, years back

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Just completed a short flight with the 737 700 with no unusual loading time. 

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

I've had that once a couple of weeks ago with the 737. The sim was also very stuttery after loading in. I quit, restarted the PC and all was fine again.

I've only seen the long load when it's the first time I used a particular 737 type

• Like 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

After each update, the startup time is much longer.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bill A said:

Hi has anyone with the PMDG notice crazy long loading times tonight? its taking like 10 min to load the plane and then when the ready button is up it seem to just hang. There is no new update and I have not added anything new to them which was working just fine days, months, years back

Windows update kicked in?

Edited by Rocky_53

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

No win update, No PMGD updated either. Also removed all mods

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Only time I have seen a slightly long loading time is after an update of the 737. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

In the FSUIPC7 forums, an issue is being looked at. I suffer from the same problem. Has to do with the most recent version of FSUIPC7. Apparently impacting MFDs in aircraft. 

Scott

4 minutes ago, sgerfen said:

In the FSUIPC7 forums, an issue is being looked at. I suffer from the same problem. Has to do with the most recent version of FSUIPC7. Apparently impacting MFDs in aircraft. 

Scott

I never have  updated FSUIPC7, guess it is not a good idea now. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I would wait, yes. In the meantime, I see people are stopping FSUIPC and restarting it once in sim. Seems to solve issue for now. Does for me. 

32 minutes ago, sgerfen said:

Scott

Funny you mentioned that, the last thing I did was update to the newest version of FSUIPC7, then the issue started

Just now, Bill A said:

Funny you mentioned that, the last thing I did was update to the newest version of FSUIPC7, then the issue started

On their forum they are working on a fix for this now. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/98295-new-fsuipc-update-kills-simconnect/