Sign in to follow this  
peloto

Dornier DO-31 Microsoft/Inibuilds

Instant purchase for the price also, and it is in offer now here. I love this such aircrafts. I didn´t know that this aircraft exists.

A tribute for that Aircrafts here in MSFS, a good place to relive and maintain them also.

Posted (edited)

Already a thread:-

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Just now, JYW said:

Already a thread:-

You just linked this thread 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

You just linked this thread 

Oops! 😄   ...but you didn't fancy adding the correct thread? 😉

Now corrected.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Ah ok, I didn´t watched that topic, it can be deleted without any worries, ... ok, I will cry a bit, but no more, no problem.

It looks cool, but my iniBuilds GA planes tend to be hanger queens. They are distinctly average imo. Which I guess is fine for the price you pay (they are often cheap), but I've decided that I really only want to buy planes that I will fly from now on. This looks like something I'll fly for a few days at most.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMHO the ini Local Legends/Famous Flyers so far don't even rise to level of Hangar Queens 😞

But maybe this is the one that proves they do actually care about the quality.... ?

Edited by Matchstick

5 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

IMHO the ini Local Legends/Famous Flyers so far don't even rise to level of Hangar Queens 😞

But maybe this is the one that proves they do actually care about the quality.... ?

They’ve always cared about quality 

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

They’ve always cared about quality 

The Mu-2 in particular say they really do not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

The Mu-2 in particular say they really do not.

I REALLY wanted the Mu-2 to be good.  I hear ya

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

@peloto While I can see you are just trying to inspire some enlightened discussion, it is best not to bring this kind of socio-political commentary into it.  
We are just talking about a pixel plane in this thread that wasn't mass produced in the end, where the link to your book is tenuous at best, and this subject is not for this forum really or you will very likely start something unnecessary and get posts deleted.

• Upvote 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I've hidden two posts. The originator's and another quoting it. No mention of politics or war please.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I would like to control too the nozzles manually like the Harrier add-on, and the Harrier can be controlled very well and precise without an AI/copilot. The copilot AI sometimes is like a bit drunken or kidding I think, it could be a good and funny aircraft, and I will continue learning to fly it, it was funny yesterday to trying to maintaining in the air or hovering. I will try it today again to attempt to flat the learning curve.

Yes ok, I have read again the aircraft description related that and it is ok, and not a bad description and not an error in it, my fault. Probably a misunderstanding and the late hours. Enjoy our beloved hobby and without politics-war propaganda, I totally agree, and for that I did in the second part of my now correctly hidden post by the moderator, a peacemaker off-topic of constructive criticism, apologies.

This post can be deleted too if considered.

• Upvote 1