Sign in to follow this  
BobFS88

SayIntention.AI is coming to Xplane 12

2 hours ago, jkeye said:

Is it aware of minimum safe altitudes when vectoring in elevated terrain areas?

I don't believe msa is implemented yet but i have read it is in their plans. As it is unscripted though you can ask / point this out to atc and they should approve! 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jamesb said:

I don't believe msa is implemented yet but i have read it is in their plans. As it is unscripted though you can ask / point this out to atc and they should approve! 

Not sure I will be constantly aware of the MSA to request it continuoulsy in mountainous terrain-P2ATC does this well at the moment.

15 hours ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Hi,

Their try it now page makes it look like it's available already, is this true? Here is their web page: https://www.sayintentions.ai/join

Also a question in regards to their Terms and Conditions as shown below. If the service is down for an extended period of time (multiple days) is there some type of refund available to the end users?

22. Service Availability
The Company does not guarantee that the Service will be available at all times or will be uninterrupted. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time, without notice, and the Company will not be liable for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuation.

Is there any time/word limit on usage per month?

Thanks

Hi,

I received an answer on discord. Say Intentions is available for XP12 now, no usage limit, gui can be put on a secondary device as not to clutter the exterior view, big one for me!. As far as Service Availability, was told to purchase month to month, if an issue don't renew.

Just waiting for the new price to be announced and I may be all in. Looks good and will only get better as time goes on, great looking addon.

• Like 2

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Just waiting for the new price to be announced and I may be all in. Looks good and will only get better as time goes on, great looking addon.

I've only tried the old version before XP support was dropped temporarily, for my use case this is the best thing that happened to simulation in the last year or two.
I can't wait to have some time in my hands and sign up for a month... or ten

Edited by peroni
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, peroni said:

I've only tried the old version

So you were The One!

Friendly reminder: WHITELIST AVSIM IN YOUR AD-BLOCKER. Especially if you're on a modern CPU that can run a flight simulator well. These web servers aren't free...

Posted (edited)

I have the program installed and I must say, this is a very big leap forward in ATC. Didn't wait for the trial to end, signed up for a month, no problem sending some cash to these guys for something like this! Wife doesn't like the price with everything going on right now, but I told her they were trying to reduce the price. Here's hoping that happens.

Only item I found and reported on discord was my I-Pad doesn't send the frequency changes to the Zibo mod. It does work from the server computer.

Cool addon!

Edited by Mike_CFII_MEL
  • Like 4

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

6 hours ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Wife doesn't like the price with everything going on right now, but I told her they were trying to reduce the price

All good then 🤣

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

6 hours ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

I have the program installed and I must say, this is a very big leap forward in ATC. Didn't wait for the trial to end, signed up for a month, no problem sending some cash to these guys for something like this! Wife doesn't like the price with everything going on right now, but I told her they were trying to reduce the price. Here's hoping that happens.

Only item I found and reported on discord was my I-Pad doesn't send the frequency changes to the Zibo mod. It does work from the server computer.

Cool addon!

It is great. Has a few weird things here and there they are ironing out but because it is non scripted you can point that out to ATC! In terms of these issues if you then go and report it on Discord they sometimes fix it immediately! I too thought they deserved a subscription just for their great customer service, let alone a very promising product.

I am a happy customer of PF3 (on MSFS and XP) and also FSHud (on MSFS), and i am hoping soon they can get some sort of traffic interaction going. I'm not sure where that is on their plan.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2024 at 6:17 PM, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Cool addon!

Glad you like and can afford it, not for my pockets for sure $ 295 @ year? 

But I agree the default ATC is useless (for now) 

Have fun

Edited by Stefti

Intel x299 I7 7820  OC @ 4.7 Ghz   Win10 pro 64

Gigabyte gaming 9  Nvidia 1080ti  11GB

Thermaltake level 10 Corsair H1100 h2o cooling

64 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz

Ch Rudder,Yoke,&Stick Itra flightboard 2000