Sign in to follow this  
jmig

USA Scenery for FSX

I would like an advise regarding a good payware scenery combination for USA. - mesh- landclass- texturesetc etcAre Ultimate Terrain X - USA Edition (Flight1 - 34.95 $) and Ground Environment X USA & Canada (flight1 - 29,95 $) a Must??What about optimizing the mesh for USA?Best regardsLars

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I would like an advise regarding a good payware scenery>combination for USA. >- mesh>- landclass>- textures>etc etc>>Are Ultimate Terrain X - USA Edition (Flight1 - 34.95 $) and>Ground Environment X USA & Canada (flight1 - 29,95 $) a>Must??>What about optimizing the mesh for USA?>>Best regards>Lars >I have Ground Environment X for USA & Canada and it's very nice. I also use FSGenesis Mesh and Landclass. I also have Megascenery X for Hawaii.

Yes, definitely those two products offer a significant transformation of FSX. Also FS Genesis is also a very good product with some of the issues in the past being corrected in V.2 for FSX. V.2 of the files are being made available as they are finished. I purchased a Galaxy membership about 4 years ago and it was worth every penny.

>EDIT: Double postWell just put my name under the second post. I agree with everything said.