Sign in to follow this  
tcgeo

Immenent Releases

For GEX and UTX customers, both products are about to have new releases in their respective product lines.GEX is about to release all new recompliled textures for both US & Canada, free to existing GEX customers. It's a whole new download with a new Flight1 wrapper:Discussion:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24742Release Notice:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24984UTX is about to have the Europe portion of the product line available.http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24937Looks like a fun week...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Nick_N

GEX will be shifting its efforts to full time on Europe as of this week. Europe has been in progress however now that the release of GEX eNHanced is complete, GEX moves full time into EuropeWe will be working with UTX in order to provide upgrades within the GEX Europe package which are designed specifically for UTX/GEX users

>We will be working with UTX in order to provide upgrades>within the GEX Europe package which are designed specifically>for UTX/GEX users>>Sweet! :-jumpy Thanks Nick...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Nick_N

>>We will be working with UTX in order to provide upgrades>>within the GEX Europe package which are designed>specifically>>for UTX/GEX users>>>>>>Sweet! :-jumpy Thanks Nick...Your welcome! :)GEX eNhanced is now LIVE

I just checked an hour ago on th F1 site to see if the file names had changed yet...:-outta

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Yup, only a few seconds delay to find the post in the forum. Thanks.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Nick_N

>Why does this always happen when I am in a hotel room far>from my fs computer?? :-lol>Looking forward to getting home!>http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpg>>My blog:>http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/LOLI know you are a pilot and I sincerely hope this helps elevate your personal sim experience to what you expect out of FSX and sim flyingWe worked our tails off to get the ball rolling and we will release improvements as well

Guest JIMJAM

FYIGuys its not a PATCH but a full blown reinstall.We are talking 1.6 gigs.So give me, UUUmm I mean, you guys need to wait about another hour before you can download it.:-badteeth

Guest Nick_N

>FYI>Guys its not a PATCH but a full blown reinstall.>We are talking 1.6 gigs.>So give me, UUUmm I mean, you guys need to wait about another>hour before you can download it.:-badteeth Sorry guysWe updated and replaced every single texture in the GEX packageyes, this is a full blown release Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clearer visuals. Highly detailed crisp and clear aerial views (recommend 1500-2000ft and higher for absolute best results)Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliageNew winter textures which display vegetation within the snowNo more black and white snowy winters, full colors rendered even with snowBetter season blend so seasons such as fall fade into winter and blend naturallyFall leaves and colors fade into winter and remain as season progressesEnhanced color processing which upgrades all seasonsEnriched desert and flatland details, no more bland yellow deserts or flatlandsStructured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products, and, extra textures to fill in holes made by different landclass products.Completely redesigned night lighting environment(I also highly recommend UTX intersection lighting be enabled to enhance it further)Included UTX upgraded textures to work with GEX EnhancedLandclass is a very important factor!!.. please read about landclass and how to get the most out of FSX/GEX with them. http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24965I modified the GEX textures at no request of compensation from Anthony or Flight1 for the US/CAN modifications. I did it because GEX is a cornerstone in MSFS addons and to help continue that legacy, and, most important to provide an upgraded FSX experience for the communityI hope everyone enjoys the changes.There is always room for improvement and of course nothing is perfect. As issues may arise we will review them and address them accordingly.

Great thread on the landclass Nick! ;) Thank you again, and for all the hard work you've put into GEX. Cannot wait to try it this evening :) BTW... the d/l is moving really quick now, you guys must have done something on the server side cause it "flying" now.Cheers!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest bnick

This update is great news... I was thrilled with this first class product when I installed it and immediately noticed substantially higher and much smoother framerates after their faultless GEX install... It's fine products like this that give me the assurance I need to purchase again...I'm really excited about combining GEX with the new upcoming killer-apps from Real Environment Xtreme...http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/cloud/index.html

This is an awesome work and a fantastic enhancement!Just installed it now and woooooooow!!!A warm thanks to Anthony, Steve and Nick who took into account their customers feedback and worked so hard to offer this new beautiful version.Kindest regards,

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.