Sign in to follow this  
Guest _ak

The airbusses for FSX - nothing but hot air?

Guest Daniel42

>now there is even talk of 2009 at the earliest (the year the>next FS version is due. Isn't this all a bit of a joke?Yeah, Train Sim II is due 2009, so my wild guess at FSXI is 2011. (Unless you consider FSX+REX=FSXI ;))Daniel

I've abandoned the T7 for the LDS767 about a year ago. Can't remember what the exact problems all were.Shame really, as it did show potential.

>>now there is even talk of 2009 at the earliest (the year>the>>next FS version is due. Isn't this all a bit of a joke?>>Yeah, Train Sim II is due 2009, so my wild guess at FSXI is>2011. (Unless you consider FSX+REX=FSXI ;))>>Daniel>Also remember that the Dreamfleet 737 was released for FS2000 mere months before the release of FS2002, after having been in development for over 2 years...

OTOH it does give developers a chance to bounce ideas off of potential customers, find the sweet spot between development effort and what customers want.Do they really want flushing toilets?Would scrapping the moving seatbacks in the first class cabin cost more in lost sales than it saves in time and development effort?things like that.

Guest thx1137

hehe. Obviously a flushing toilet is going to be included by any developer worth their salt. I don't care how good the flight model or avionics are, if the water dosn't flow counter-clockwise them it's a rubbish model!...Steven.

>>blaming the other for the lack of it.>>if you have a challenge in how to use the feelThere designed>aircraft you will get assistance in the link i posted.>>if an issue is found to be a bug on the 777, CRJ, CX or Abus>it is to be reported using the support form so the required>information is collected for the programmers to research the>fault. this also means the programmers will only chase a>fault as reported by a licensed owner of the product.>>This is neither 'no' or 'lack of' support.>>>--You must be joking scoob LOL.IncredibleYou must be the only one to believe that.I never had support for Citation X.But don't worry lesson learned,I will never buy a wilco product ever again.thanks for the best joke of the dayYves

I don't care myself which way the water flows (as long as it's down...), but I demand better meals than KLM serves in economy class ;)

Well.. Lou, you insinuated that Bill stole something. Now, I am curious to know what.:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>Well.. Lou, you insinuated that Bill stole something. Now, I>am curious to know what.>>:)>>MannyNo he didn't. Bill asked me what 'idea' was stolen. Lou simply replied that he would not make it public. There was no accusation levelled at Bill or Eaglesoft.

>The ACES team sure didn't make it an easy task for aircraft>developers....and it's made even less easy by people who criticize the wrong party...It has never been an easy task, unless you count the FS4 aircraft editor.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

they make it a lot easier than users who whine about cockpit windows being a pixel too large (I've seen it), a dielectric antenna being raked at a fraction of a percent incorrectly (yes, it happened), or the shock absorbers of the landing gear compressing a fraction of a percent too far (seen that one too).Not to mention all the kids who think how a 747 flies based solely on seeing how big it is compared to a Cessna and complain about the flight dynamics based on that "knowledge" and have to be placated or they'll cause a flood of flames all over the net.

>Yeah, Train Sim II is due 2009, so my wild guess at FSXI is>2011. (Unless you consider FSX+REX=FSXI ;))FSX+REX+FTX = FS11 !

Matthew S

FYI Lou, the Times article had to do with unfounded and untrue accusations being published as if they were true. The Times is still smarting over their tabloid journalistic practices and that in all fairness is what Bill was refering too:-)I remember certain conversations with fellow developers like yourself who alluded to the fact that they monitor competitors forums like a hawk in order to grab an idea and impliment it into a project before the originator could deliver...I also remember instructing my entire team to NOT participate in such low practices even though we've had it done to us:-)Since you asked Bill if he wanted to work with you let me ask the same...any of your Team who would like to work with us? Didn't think so..Ah, this business IS truly fun :-lol :-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

Its a Dog eat Dog World Out There.......better start wearing milkbone underwear..... :-lol