Sign in to follow this  
Guest _ak

The airbusses for FSX - nothing but hot air?

>Its a Dog eat Dog World Out There.......>better start wearing milkbone underwear..... :-lolHa ha, we've got our super duper fireproof, biteproof, bulletproof boxers on...hope that's enough these days :-lol :-lol :-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>will they survive the acid test :-halo Ha ha, good question Jerone...the developer claims they cover any contingency but we'll have to wait to see if they are fully FS11 compliant. :-lol :-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

when clicking on this thread i thought id read some good info on what may have been happening with the Airbus saga,Instead we got slanging matches an posts that couldn't be further from the original topic started!!Well done!

Cheers Josh Cliff

>As much as I have sympathy for them I think at this point they>would be better closing the forum for a while rather than>reporting nothing. Apparently they are not going to announce>any further features or show any previews beecause last time>they did the idea was stolen by a competitor.>If an idea is put in the public domain without protection then it can't be stolen

>yves:>>your question was asked and answered w/in 24 hours. i don't>understand why this shows lack of support on feelThere's>part?>>>--On wilco website you read this in the required config for the Citation XMicrosoft Flight Simulator X(Windows XP/Vista) / Flight Simulator 2004 (Windows XP) - Windows XP/Vista 32 bits - Pentium IV - 1.4 GHz - 256MB RAM - 32Mb Graphics - 350 Mb espace disque.I get a ctd in VIsta with your plane only so I ask support for a solution and I get this answer(see below).AND YOU WANT ME TO BE SATISFIED..."It's up to Wilco to order the CX Vista update from us or not."Come on scoob put yourself one second in my place.36

Ok,If you want to be pedantic about it then how about copied, ripped off or any other phrase that fits.The message was clear enough.Glenn

The message wasn't clear enough.You seem to think that there's something wrong in using someone else's idea if it's not protected in any way. Do you think that if someone has the idea of developing a A380 then no one else should?Just look around at your own personal possessions. How many of them use ideas first thought of by somewone else? Should the first company that had the idea of fitting, say, a car radio be the only one allowed to do so? Od course not!It's perfectly fair to use any unprotectted idea in the public domain.

Those were the words used in the Airliner XP forum.It's not what I think that matters anyway, but if I was developing and add on and announced a certain 'feature', I would be pretty annoyed if another developer announced the same feature a week later.It might not be stealing but it sure isn't 100% honest now is it?Put yourself in the developers position and you can see why they have chosen to not announce any further dev or feature news which was the original point of this thread anyway.You are being picky over a choice of words which were not originally mine anyway and turning it into a petty argument.Take care and have a good one.....

We've all seen this movie before and it really almost goes along the lines of industrial espionage only on a smaller scale:-lol We've experienced this from the receiving end and if we could make it public we would:-lol We won't because it would sound like sour grapes but be assured it happens more than folks think:-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png