Sign in to follow this  
AlaskanFlyboy

737 PIC???

I was browsing the product offering at Flight 1 when I noticed the 737PIC for FSX. Is anyone flying this aircraft in FSX? If so how is it? Does it compare to the LDS 767 and PMDG 747? PMDG has said they plan to release a 737NG in the future. But I would like to have a high quality short range craft in the mix some time soon.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest PPSFA

I fly it with a group of others and its great. The only problem I have is I dont use the FMC so I cheated and added a GPS. It doesn't 'see' it for navigation so I fly the AP in heading mode.

Of course it works and if your going to buy this aircraft you will love it.If you need help there are plenty of tutorials available to use. The FMC also has the ability to load the flight plan from the normal flight planner then, all you need to do is to fill out the 'Init' page to fianlise your planned flight.One of the best places to go for advise is the 'Feelthere' forum that is run very well by Dave Scobie.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I've been flying it for a week, & with the help of theseforums, it's been going very well. I have the DVD version& I'm using FSX SP1 & 2.I like the FMC, which works well for me & I can use all myold FS flight plans. VNAV & LNAV work well. I've had up to50 or so fps out in the countryside. It's great to getweather radar back again & TCAS traffic display. Greatautoland.You need to be careful landing in complex airports likeHeathrow & LA. It's essential to cut back on traffic &maybe the weather radar. No problems with Megasceneriesor VFR Real Scenery. Good cockpits & views.Peter Sydney Australia 2 Core Duo 4 gig ram Vista SP1

Hmmmm sounds tasty...

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

I have it and I like it. It is a good plane, a little hard to read the text in the cockpit though. The Level D is just awesome. It is by far my favorite for FSX at this time, a really well done add-on.

Guest JIMJAM

I doubt Flight1 would sell anything from Wilco.You sure they are selling that 737PIC?

It says "Detailed Virtual Cockpit, 3D cockpit and passenger cabin"I have the CoolSky MD80, and much of the flight can be done in the VC mode:can this 737 be flown from the VC WITHOUT using the 2D windows?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest JIMJAM

$60 OOOUUCHHHH......I had the Fs9 version.UUUmmmm. Want be getting that one.IMO the FSX looks better but the Flight model is terrible.I refreshed Flight1 page and now see all they offer.Looks like some Wilco stuff available as CD.Also selling some planes that I thought their companies were out of business.Cant beat Flight1 though when you need to reload or support.

Well, I can't. It's just too hard to see what's what. Maybe because I run at high resolution. It probably could be done, but to me it's just much easier to switch to 2d.

>I had the Fs9 version.if you have the FS9 version on CD you can collect the FSX update from wilco.if you purchased the FS9 version as download you can collect a FSX version from your wilco download space.if you wish to run the FSX version on a VISTA system you must purchase a VISTA update.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest JIMJAM

Ive bought the original 737pic,a400and citationx. I have emails for all the sales with info. However logging in I only see the a400 and citationx.I would like to have the 737pic in FSX.