August 17Aug 17 I use Chaseplane, FsRealistic+ . When rolling on the runway, its smooth but right before rotation and after climbing about 500ft, it microstutters. After that its smooth again. Does anyone else have that problem. Something is causing the microstutters before rotation and immediately after it.
August 17Aug 17 Author 20 minutes ago, icepic said:I have the exact same issue... No matter what I try the stutters are there.I think Su6 made them worse. i have a good setup. RTX 5090 and I9 14900K. For some reason, espesially iniBuild Hong Kong is super stuttery
August 17Aug 17 Funny, I had this problem in SU5 and I think it’s much better in SU6 Gaming rig Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G 10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU
August 17Aug 17 Author 20 minutes ago, Keirtt said:Funny, I had this problem in SU5 and I think it’s much better in SU6You had the exact problem? Did you try fixing it somehow?
August 17Aug 17 Same here on SU6. Thought i was going mental as all i see and hear is, everyone getting great performance. I have even reinstalled the sim hoping that would sort it (1st time in 2 years). Not the case here. Hopefully i have missed a setting or something. Chris Howard
August 17Aug 17 Does it microstutter without any add-ons? Rhett 7800X3D ♣ 96 GB G.Skill Flare ♣ Gigabyte 4090 ♣ Crucial P5 Plus 2TB
August 17Aug 17 1 hour ago, Aviator_2024 said:You had the exact problem? Did you try fixing it somehow?When rolling on the runway, its smooth but right before rotation and after climbing about 500ft, it microstutters. After that its smooth againI had this problem in SU5. The dozen or so flights I've done, it appears resolved. SU6 has been amazing for me. See this post for my comments: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/700109-sim-update-6-v18140-now-available/page/6/#findComment-5812496And no - didn't do any changes other than updating. Edited August 17Aug 17 by Keirtt Gaming rig Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G 10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU
August 17Aug 17 Author 17 minutes ago, Keirtt said:I had this problem in SU5. The dozen or so flights I've done, it appears resolved. SU6 has been amazing for me. See this post for my comments: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/700109-sim-update-6-v18140-now-available/page/6/#findComment-5812496And no - didn't do any changes other than updating.Can I ask you for a favor. Do you have latest Inibuild VHHH Hong Kong installed. That airport is an fps nightmare for me for some reason. With my hardware, that should not be the case. Do you have that airport by any chance. Do you have any stutters when flying A350? SU5 ran much better for me than Su6
August 17Aug 17 Author 1 hour ago, 738 said:Same here on SU6.Thought i was going mental as all i see and hear is, everyone getting great performance. I have even reinstalled the sim hoping that would sort it (1st time in 2 years). Not the case here. Hopefully i have missed a setting or something.ThatThat is what I thought. But i triple checked everything and everything is good. Nothing changed. No idea why Su6 is worse than Su5. Maybe its just A350 thats causing this for me.
August 17Aug 17 35 minutes ago, Aviator_2024 said:Can I ask you for a favor. Do you have latest Inibuild VHHH Hong Kong installed. That airport is an fps nightmare for me for some reason. With my hardware, that should not be the case. Do you have that airport by any chance. Do you have any stutters when flying A350? SU5 ran much better for me than Su6Funny you should ask. I did a long haul 9 hour flight there last night using the PMDG 777. Not a single stutter. Even commented to my buddy about how smooth it was. What hardware do you have? Gaming rig Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G 10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU
August 19Aug 19 Author On 8/17/2026 at 6:10 PM, Keirtt said:Funny you should ask. I did a long haul 9 hour flight there last night using the PMDG 777. Not a single stutter. Even commented to my buddy about how smooth it was. What hardware do you have?I have RTX 5090 and I9 14900k and 48GB RAM. 777 is the best of fps plane there is for 2024. Can you try with A350 if you have one. For sure it will stutter
August 19Aug 19 Reading this thread is giving me doubts if swapping my Ryzen 7 7700 with Ryzen 7 9800X3D will stop the stutters! I have RTX 4090 and 64GB RAM to match. I have the same stutters as described by the OP and others, some of you with top of the line hardware. So, would it make sense to change? I know MSFS is CPU bound but my current setup is quite flyable even on busiest airports with 100+ AC around - except for stutters...Thanks and apologies if I hijacked the thread a bit.
Create an account or sign in to comment