August 26Aug 26 After discovering how good the Albatross is, Im checking each default airplane and I just noticed that the SR22 is really good too! So I was getting more info on it and found that Boris has a soundpack for it but its marketed as compatible with Fs2020. I was wondering if anyone can confirm if it also works with the version in 2024 Juan Ramos
August 26Aug 26 It's not showing up for 2024 in any of the various online markets, Orbx, Contrails etc. The SR22 is one of the better default offerings for sure and tweaked again with SU6. One of the very few I have kept installed. 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2 - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base
August 26Aug 26 2 hours ago, xender said:After discovering how good the Albatross is, Im checking each default airplane and I just noticed that the SR22 is really good too! So I was getting more info on it and found that Boris has a soundpack for it but its marketed as compatible with Fs2020. I was wondering if anyone can confirm if it also works with the version in 2024Unfortunately Boris' SR22 sound pack does not work with the 2024 SR22 (the reference names of the 2024 SR22 changed).I copied the 2020 SR22 over to the Community folder, and so have both the 2020 and 2024 SR22s in MSFS 2024 - and Boris' sound pack works with the 2020 version. It's a brilliant sound pack - one of his best IMHO - one of the few sound packs where the prop sound changes notably after rotation. Incredibly immersive. Note that the 2020 version has some limitations in the model; such as the doors don't open, but I live with that. Edited August 26Aug 26 by JYW Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
August 27Aug 27 Unfortunately, Boris activities on our single prop for MSFS2024 is very low. Few weeks ago, he mentioned on his Discord a Beta for the C172 but seems busy somewhere a.k.a 737 and his new house ;) (Source Discord). Edited August 27Aug 27 by vbazillio Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
Create an account or sign in to comment