Tuesday at 08:27 PM2 days 6 hours ago, El Diablito said:The LVFR version is indeed top quality. However, it does suffer from some pretty unplayable broken ground sections if PG is turned off. I'm talking 4 foot walls and drop offs from some of the taxi ways.Really bad LatinVfr LEMD. Very old for today days! Not even close to reality
Tuesday at 08:50 PM2 days 2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:I don't have much faith in Gaya. They've only done very mediocre stuff since working for MSFS.I disagree.
Wednesday at 07:34 AM2 days 11 hours ago, juaness said:Really bad LatinVfr LEMD. Very old for today days! Not even close to realityI don't need every blade of grass or windowsill in the right place, mate! It looks fine to my eyes. B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz
Create an account or sign in to comment