Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LEMD Madrid Barajas

Featured Replies

A little dickie bird (otherwise known as Discord) has just told me that Gaya Simulations may be cooking something very special.......

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Wasn't Gaya behind MSFS2020 LEMD?

Anyway, pretty happy LVFR version

9950X3D, X870E ROG CROSSHAIR HERO, Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB DDR5-6000 PC5-48000, ASUS RTX 5070Ti 16GB, 9100 PRO 4TB Samsung ,990 PRO 4TB Samsung,  AX1600i 1600 Watt 80 Plus Titanium ATX, ASUS 360 ARGB EXTREME 360mm Liquid CPU Cooling Kit.

  • Author

I assume that you mean the default Asobo version of the airport? That is included in the Premium Deluxe version of MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024, but I only have the Standard version. I am sure that this payware version will be significantly more detailed.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

The LVFR version is indeed top quality. However, it does suffer from some pretty unplayable broken ground sections if PG is turned off. I'm talking 4 foot walls and drop offs from some of the taxi ways.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

2 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Wasn't Gaya behind MSFS2020 LEMD?

No, but they did do the updated one for 2024, which I think looks better than the LVFR one.

The AFCAD could be better though. and last I checked no-one has made a GSX profile for it.

Edited by Tuskin38

LVFR LEMD also has jetway problems. If you use the stop position marked for your plane, many jetways aren't able to reach the aircraft. You have to set your stop position way forward.


 

Yep, Gaya IS updating LEMD. Screenshots look nice.

Foto 1

Foto 4

Edited by Ekim

Miguel Leandro

Excellent news! A high quality LEMD is long overdue - the LVFR version really doesn’t cut it in 2026.

This will be one to visit in the 757!

I don't have much faith in Gaya. They've only done very mediocre stuff since working for MSFS.

So if that's just another update to the handcrafted LEMD, I'd rather wait for iniBuilds to make one (which shouldn't take too long considering their current tempo)

Creator of: Realistic Pax & Cargo (RPC)

For transparency: I'm a community mentor at the BATC discord. However, I do not get paid for it in any way.

25 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I don't have much faith in Gaya. They've only done very mediocre stuff since working for MSFS.

So if that's just another update to the handcrafted LEMD, I'd rather wait for iniBuilds to make one (which shouldn't take too long considering their current tempo)

Inibuilds, Pyruguee or MK-Studios should rather work on a decent EDDH scenery. LQSA is also not available on a good quality.

19 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Inibuilds, Pyruguee or MK-Studios should rather work on a decent EDDH scenery. LQSA is also not available on a good quality.

The Simwings EDDH isn't that bad.


 

49 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I don't have much faith in Gaya.

I don't like Gaya airports cause they do this object collision thingy with their buildings. So you can't do anything eye-candy regarding GSX profiles (passenger walkways etc.), cause people will float.


 

15 minutes ago, Watsi said:

The Simwings EDDH isn't that bad.

yes, it's not bad but not the quality what's possible today.

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Watsi said:

I don't like Gaya airports cause they do this object collision thingy with their buildings. So you can't do anything eye-candy regarding GSX profiles (passenger walkways etc.), cause people will float.

Three of those screenshots seem to have been taken inside one of the terminal buildings. Maybe they will do things differently with this one?

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.