Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

737_800

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 737_800

  1. yes, it's not bad but not the quality what's possible today.
  2. Inibuilds, Pyruguee or MK-Studios should rather work on a decent EDDH scenery. LQSA is also not available on a good quality.
  3. I relocated rolling cache to my MSFS SSD increased to 500GB. Will see if it differs. I will also try turning of photogrammetry, but I have a feeling that MSFS will look too unattractive. Thanks.
  4. I have noticed, that my internet volume is limited. about 80 GB per month. I don't want to use most of it for MSFS. Can I download stuff on my machine to reduce streaming or just change settings that reduce it but make MSFS still enjoyable to fly? I also open for compromises e..g only reasonable quality up and from 5000ft. Enroute doesn't matter much to me since I am flying mainly IFR.
  5. Hi, I have been noticing that the fuel on arrival is always to high, I use the Fenix profile that are included in Simbrief. Do you also encounter this and why are the official profiles so offet? Maybe it's on my side and I missed a setting? Would be glad to get it fixed so the fuel flow gets more accurate as in real.
  6. His post reminds me to the writing and commenting style of a certain president...
  7. Press it twice or press master causion
  8. I just enjoy reading the updates as on their blog. Was wondering if they posted any new screenshots or short videos of the state.
  9. Can you share what is was? Many of us don't have discord...
  10. Hi, having received so many updates from other devs the last days, I am wondering if there are any news from Fenix (maybe on their discord)? Their last update published on their website is from november last year. How is the NEO series going?
  11. Hi, I am looking for aviation data that is available open source. OpenSky seems to provide live traffic data, but I am also looking I way to get a file with all airways. Do you know any resources or any other good sites with aviation related data open source?
  12. Honestly, I love their products and I think it's worth the price, though I would appreciate if it were a little cheaper. For me it's just not worth at the moment, since I won't have much time using it. Maybe just more people need to request third party devs to integrate the MSFS AIRAC into their aircraft. Anyway, thank for confirming that there is no other option right now.
  13. Unless you fly on VATSIM or other online network...
  14. My last AIRAC records almost one year back. I use mainly Fenix. Is there a way to get the current AIRAC running that comes with MSFS 2024 updates via LIDO? I just don't want to get the Navigraph sub again, since it's quite expensive for that I won't be able to use it much. As far as I see they don't provide that AIRAC only package anymore? They had that in the past. Of course I could just subscribe montly every 3-4 months for 10 bucks, and then cancel, but that quite expensive for an AIRAC and it won't be up-to-date most of the time.
  15. I am looking for asian destination to fly with the b777W / b777F out of Europe. Can someone recommend some newer renditions without much compromises quality wise?
  16. it's was chaseplane the already published an update to fix it. word not allowed fast!
  17. Suddenly I have an issue with the Fenix A320 and PMDG777. I cannot move any buttons or switches on the aircraft. Only EFB still working. I have restarted the Fenix App several times, as admin, but nothing changed. I thought maybe it's because I had installed FBW380, what I uninstalled without any effect. I do use ChasePlane on the newest version that been released today. However, it used to work after the update but suddenly stopped. When I only keep ChasePlane active on AddonLinker, this error happens, if I deactivate it everything works. Does this happen to you also? Is there a fix
  18. Where do I find this box? I just created customs views for A319 but want to use them also in A320 and A321.
  19. Sooo glad to hear this. I jumped into the air. I love this airport, and used it alot in FSX times. Vistited also that airport in RL for Plane Spotting which is amazing. The only thing I don`t like about Manchester is the english dialect which was taff for me to understand back then...
  20. What I don't get it, I also installed Athens and Toronto and there is still no flytampa-liberies folder. Within flytampa-amsterdam do you guys have to folders called: Scenarii and scenery? Your solution did not work :(
  21. That the path Orbx Central created. I only add D:\Addons\ within ORBX Library. Weird part is, other addons installed via ORBX work well. EDIT: Yes, I do use AO Linker.
  22. I bought it directly from ORBX why I try to installed it via ORBX Central. I had not written the full path. That it-> D:\Addons\msfs\EHAM Amsterdam Schiphol Airport\Community\flytampa-amsterdam
  23. Nope, doesn't work. My Folder structure: D:\Addons\msfs D:\Addons\msfs24 D:\FSContrail (fake MSFS2020) folder If I install via ORBX (the right option, install to library) it creates a copy to D:\Addons\msfs And a shortcut to D:\FSContrail Even when I copy the EHAM folder from D:\Addons\msfs to D:\Addons\msfs24 it's not recognized.
  24. Where is flytampa-liberies being installed? I cannot find it in any folder.
  25. it's not working? Do I miss something? All the other airports are shown up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.