Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-JEAN

Aliens/UFO's Real? Yes says Apollo Astronaut

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello. See that :www.disclosureproject.org/npcwebcast.htmBlue skies.

I guess because I first heard of "Aliens" via the National Enquirer, that source has always prejudiced the believability factor for me. Not to mention, I am a reasonably intelligent person and not once has an alien tried to contact me, abduct me, or ask my opinion on anything. I have a lot of insight to offer. Come to think of it, no one I know personally has had encounters either, though one of my friends downed a six pack and thought a Supper Guppy looked like an alien aircraft. "Men In Black" took him to detox :)Regards,John

Not to knock anyones's opinions or beliefs, I'd like to share mine. I think that there is life "out there" somewhere, but I have serious doubts that they have been visiting us regularly or even at all for that matter. Having been in AWACS for nearly six years now I've seen my share of military aircraft and large exercises, I know what looks like what. For example, when I heard about the mysterious lights over Phoenix, AZ story, and watched the video, I said to myself, "those remind me of flares." Sure enough later on in the show I was watching they brought up just that point, which is enough proof to completely discount any paranormal possibility. One thing I can't explain however is I once saw something on my radar scope aboard the E-3 here in the US that would fit the description of a UFO, it was very fast as it flashed across my screen, and it had sudden and erratic altitude changes, I honestly didn't think much of it for some reason, though I did say to someone, "do you think this is a UFO or something?" and the response was something like, "God, I don't know, but that's really cool!" I really wish I had looked into it more. Anyway that's my take.Jeff

I was in the Isle of Man once for the 'TT' races and one of the guest's in our guest house was a freind who flew the Blackbird SR71.I asked him during conversation whether there was any truth in UFO's, as I believed that he would have had access to more knowledge than I?He replied in typical 'sworn to secrecy' terms. "Dave I am not going to confirm that they do exist but, I am not going to say that they don't".That was all the confirmation I needed. ;)

> Not to mention, I am a reasonably intelligent>person and not once has an alien tried to contact me, abduct>me, or ask my opinion on anything. I have a lot of insight to>offer. >>Regards,>>John:-)What always puzzles me is why these aliens use their amazing technology to fly vast distances simply to sexually abuse US citizens with poor education who live in the middle of nowhere. Why don't these want to play tricks on the well educated Americans with good jobs? And why mostly to the US?As for disclosure, wouldn't it be convenient for the Bush administration to do it now in order to distract attention from sub-prime, Iraq/Afganistan, high oil prices?Perhaps if they do suddenly disclose we'll need to remember that this amazing revelation may, in fact, be a cunning trick in order to distract us all from other problems!It was interesting to read that astronaut's comment that our alien friends have much better technology than we do. I think we may have worked that stunner out for ourselves ;-) Now before anyone gets too cross with me, I am writing this with a smile on my face and my tongue in my cheek :-) I hope I'm wrong; it'd be great to get into contact with an alien civilisation with amazing space ships - unless they're like the Cylons/Romulans/Daleks/etc in which case that'd be my weekend ruined :-)