Sign in to follow this  
dragonflightdesign

FSX SDK Update Released!!!

The long awaited FSX SDK Update has been released, and available at http://fsinsider.comNow all the GMaxers can have as much "fun" as I've been having for the past few months of beta testing... ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And I was about to jump on "Torgo 3000" who promised it in the next day or two on Tues. Good thing I bit my keyboard (if that's possible).scott s..

no max9 support!? why on earth is that? I have to say that kinda bursted my bubble, because our office only uses the latest version. do you guys think this will change? i mean do you think we'll see a panda or MM come up with support for newer versions? I guess there's always Gmax, but you can't render... There's way's around my current problem, but they consume the precious time I have very little of. shrugjoe

ACES uses Max7 in house, so we're luck to even have support for Max8... :-beerchug

>And the "fun" you have had!!!! LOL!!!Oh yeah! Great "fun!" I now am completely bald and my eyebrows are six inches long and totally gray... *:-*

>Oh yeah! Great "fun!" I now am completely bald and my>eyebrows are six inches long and totally gray... *:-* Of course, he's looked like that long before FSX. *runs!*

Yeah - and it almost gave me a complete fit!!! 'The gauges.h file has been updated' - aargh! Not again - not more work....;( I was mightily relieved to figure out that it was referring to the original FSX SDK release!-Dai