Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

We need your vaualable feedback, Please

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am a dial up user. Looked at all your pages including images. Excellent responses.regards Richard.

Congratulations Jeff and Alejandro!You've done a great job! The look is as excellent as before, and now it's very practical to navigate (aren't flight sims about navigation? :-) ) I can't even find anything to complain about now ;-)BTW, nice to see your heads there!Thanks a lot!

Jeff and the f2fdesign team,thanks for all your efforts for keeping fly2 alive. wonderful website.chris_ca

Yeahhhh go to a higher resulution.1024x768 is the newe standard, not higher.BUT WHEN THATS NOT AVAILABLE??????THEN the page must have a vertical scroll.NOW it cannot be scrolled vertically.Thats missing.( I think)RegardsLeen

Leen,That's interesting... I'm using 1024x768 and in my PC the whole buttons bar appears (not the counter), I think the reason why in yours it doesn't display completely is that your icons tool bar is a little taller than mine. I'm using the icons with no text below, while yours do have the text that explain each icon. I guess it's just due to a different version or localized version of IE.Thanks for pointing this out.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg