Just released is imaginesim's new version of KATL Atlanta for Prepar3D V4. It has vastly improved performance, the result of a complete model optimization and recompile. Among a host of improvements you will find,
- Gigantic improvement in performance using procedures optimized for Prepar3D V4.
- Framerate speeds up by over double compared with previous Prepar3D version. Tripled and more when compared to FSX version.
- High definition building texturing and improved new V4 ground polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- New and bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Seasonal texture options.
- 10.2 mile square coverage of the KATL area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremeties to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Improved autogen coverage.
- Free to all existing KATL 2016 Prepar3D and FSX customers. Your new V4 version will appear in your Flightsim Store account, or inside the Flight 1 wrapper downloaded from our website www.imaginesim.com (click the re-install button after downloading).