Sign in to follow this  
738Captain

SP1b Auto Brake

I use saitek pedals and I also have problems with the autobrakes. Autobrakes 3 works but I would say the brakes has not enough power so that I have to switch over to manually brake actions. I´m sure that it has something to do with my config ...But what are the right settings for fsuipc and and fsx pedal settings?

Some help from PMDG would be appreciated, as I said, I disconnected the CH pedals and the Auto Brake disarmed on touchdown.

Some help from PMDG would be appreciated, as I said, I disconnected the CH pedals and the Auto Brake disarmed on touchdown.
What controller you using to land the plane with the pedals disconnected?

Is it possible one of the buttons on your yoke is interfering with the brakes? Did you ever assign one of your yoke buttons to the brakes in fsx and maybe assigned the same button something else in fsuipc and forgot about it? I have done that before but with a different option. (ie the Autopilot and Zoom feature on the hat switch) So whenever I hit that HAT to Zoom in it did but my Autopilot would also disconnect because I had same button assigned in 2 different places. Doh.gif

I think somebody said the full Installer on the website now has SP1b included now. If you just did the upgrade maybe you could try a full reinstall and see what happens. If that doesn't work then try a support ticket.

i had this issue until I went into FSUIPC and disabled calibration for the brakes...something about spikes causing the brakes to trigger on wheels down and disabling the autobrake

i had this issue until I went into FSUIPC and disabled calibration for the brakes...something about spikes causing the brakes to trigger on wheels down and disabling the autobrake
That worked, thanks.

I have FSUIPC installed but use the FSX Calibration for all my controls and works perfectly! Except for the autobrake. I'm still getting it disarming upon touchdown :/ Do I need to change nul zones or sensitivities??

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

I have FSUIPC installed but use the FSX Calibration for all my controls and works perfectly! Except for the autobrake. I'm still getting it disarming upon touchdown :/ Do I need to change nul zones or sensitivities??
Yes, try adjusting the settings, when the CH pedals are not set up correctly, the slightest movement can activate the brakes.

Yes, try adjusting the settings, when the CH pedals are not set up correctly, the slightest movement can activate the brakes.
I have the Saitek pedals and before SP1b I did something but can't remember what I did! :/ This is really frustrating but thankyou for your help :)

Best Regards,

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Ok, I justed played around and tested different nullzones and sensitivies with the NGX inside FSX and now seem to have my Autobrake back working!! :D Will keep a close eye on it if it goes tech ;)

Best Regards,