Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Eaglesoft Citation X - Problem with idle and throttle

I have a problem with the Eaglesoft Citation X and I wonder if anyone here as the same issue. On starting, the plane idles at 40% and full throttle on my joystick or keyboard never gives more than 80%. I have made the changes suggested on this forum and elsewhere to the FSUIPC4.ini file as well as the citationx.ini file but still have the issue. I have posted this on the Eaglesoft support forum yesterday but no response and am currently waiting on Eaglesoft support to get back to me. Still, any input here would be appreciated.

Hello

be sure to set AxesWrongRange=Yes in the [General} section of your Fsuipc.ini

Then recalibrate through Fsuipc.

What throttles are you using ?

Hellobe sure to set AxesWrongRange=Yes in the [General} section of your Fsuipc.iniThen recalibrate through Fsuipc.What throttles are you using ?

Thanks for your response. That value was already set. I am using the Logitech ExtremePro 3D. It has a single throttle lever.

I also have the following settings in my EDSG_CitationX.ini file:

[FADEC]

LeftFadec=2

RightFadec=2

Throttles=1

FSUIPC=1

Hello

What version of Fsuipc are you using ?, latest is 4.837

When you move your throttle in the Fsuipc calibration tab what values are you seeing for min and max ?

I did this, and mine works as expected. MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick (yep, that one!)

[FADEC]

LeftFadec=0

RightFadec=0

Throttles=0

FSUIPC=1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hello

What version of Fsuipc are you using ?, latest is 4.837

When you move your throttle in the Fsuipc calibration tab what values are you seeing for min and max ?

I am using 4.827. I just re-installed the drivers for the joystick and the FSUIPC is now seeing the slider. On P1 of Joystick Alibration, the values move from -16,193 on 0 throttle to 16,192 on 100% throttle.

On P3 of Joystick Calibration, moving the slider does nothing but if I select "Map to 4 throttles" on P1, then all values on P3 move between the values states above. When I move the slider full throttle, throttle 1 appears to move to max but throttle 2 does nothing. When the slider is moved to no throttle, the throttle 1 lever disappears and throttle 2 moves to max.

Is my plane possessed?

I did this, and mine works as expected. MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick (yep, that one!)

[FADEC]

LeftFadec=0

RightFadec=0

Throttles=0

FSUIPC=1

Thanks for the response. I will try these settings and post the results.

[FADEC]

LeftFadec=0

RightFadec=0

Throttles=0

FSUIPC=1

Eureka, this worked like a charm. Thanks for your help!! :)

What's interesting is that after running FSX and loading the Citation for a flight, LeftFadec and RightFadec changed to 2. In any case, it works.

Still unsure why the joystick driver re-install worked as it worked fine in MS Flight before the re-install.

Problem solved. Steps taken are as follows:

1. Re-install drivers for Joystick. Unsure why this helped as it worked fine in MS Flight as well as stock FSX aircraft

2. Made the following changes to EDSG_CitationX.ini:

[FADEC]

LeftFadec=2

RightFadec=2

Throttles=0

FSUIPC=1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png