Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Razbam

Hi, I just bought some titles from Razbam. I would you all ask about your oppinion about this titles. They are the F2H-2 Banshee, Grumman A-6 Intruder and EA-6 Prowler and last but not least the Convair F-102 Delta Dagger . Are they worth flying and what experinences have you made.Best regards,Steffen

Hi, I just bought some titles from Razbam. I would you all ask about your oppinion about this titles. They are the F2H-2 Banshee, Grumman A-6 Intruder and EA-6 Prowler and last but not least the Convair F-102 Delta Dagger . Are they worth flying and what experinences have you made.Best regards,Steffen
Why didn't you ask before you bouight them?

Guest anthony31fs

Perhaps there is a language translation problem here?If not this has to be the weirdest post I have ever seen.

Perhaps there is a language translation problem here?If not this has to be the weirdest post I have ever seen.
No, another post recently was far, far weirder.Anyway, I don't own the products. If you have bought them, perhaps you could give us your impressions after you get familiar with them?

What´s your problem ? Why is ít so weird ?I was in a shop and couln´t resist and four planes for only 30 € seemed so be an good price, so I tried it out. I also had heard of them before and was interested in that planes and the price was also qiute nice for those four ones.
No, another post recently was far, far weirder.Anyway, I don't own the products. If you have bought them, perhaps you could give us your impressions after you get familiar with them?
Hmm...Maybe I could write a short review, if you want.

What´s your problem ? Why is ít so weird ?I was in a shop and couln´t resist and four planes for only 30 € seemed so be an good price, so I tried it out. I also had heard of them before and was interested in that planes and the price was also qiute nice for those four ones.Hmm...Maybe I could write a short review, if you want.
I'm sure many people would be glad to read them.

Obviously its a language thing and its really easy to figure out the intent.  So this post is not weird!

Guest anthony31fs
What´s your problem ? Why is ít so weird ?I was in a shop and couln´t resist and four planes for only 30 € seemed so be an good price, so I tried it out. I also had heard of them before and was interested in that planes and the price was also qiute nice for those four ones.Hmm...Maybe I could write a short review, if you want.
It's weird because you have already bought the airplanes and you are asking people if they are worth flying.Generally people around here ask for opinions about an aircraft before they buy it (as mgh pointed out).Surely the best way to find out if they are worth flying is to actually fly them yourself (after all, you've bought them) rather than ask people here.Do you not trust your own opinion?My problem is really don't understand what you want by posting this post.Maybe follow Tim's advice and write a short review of the aircraft.

What happened to simple old tolerance and respect?There is nothing 'weird' about the OP's question, I see it as: bought a couple of aircraft from [insert developer here] recently, was wondering what the esteemed people of Avsim thought of these aircraft?

What happened to simple old tolerance and respect?There is nothing 'weird' about the OP's question, I see it as: bought a couple of aircraft from [insert developer here] recently, was wondering what the esteemed people of Avsim thought of these aircraft?
Agreed... Though I understand why the post may be found weird, there are multiple ways of taking it and in this case I prefer the above suggestion.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Thanks meaty, that was my idea when I started this topic.

What´s your problem ? Why is ít so weird ?I was in a shop and couln´t resist and four planes for only 30 € seemed so be an good price, so I tried it out. I also had heard of them before and was interested in that planes and the price was also qiute nice for those four ones.
Curious as to what "shop" you purchased these at? I happen to own a few RAZABAM products and as far as I know they are offered for sale via e-commerce only.

Curious as to what "shop" you purchased these at? I happen to own a few RAZABAM products and as far as I know they are offered for sale via e-commerce only.
I bought them as part of the "Airctarf Power Collection Vol.1" published by Halycon media epecially for the german speaking countrys.

I bought them as part of the "Airctarf Power Collection Vol.1" published by Halycon media epecially for the german speaking countrys.
Just released! LINK (in German)Nice deal you got there Superpilot!Have fun with your new toys.

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

A mentioned by Tim, I will write a little review, but this can last some days.