Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737: SERVICE UPDATE RELEASE INFO 07DEC03

Guest Renato

I have the same question too!Do i have to unistall the v1 PMDG Aircraft and then install the new version?Can't wait for the SU2, counting the hours!!!

YES YES YES! Thanks for your hard work to get this 737 to work perfectly!Best RegardsJohan Adolfsson

Guest ilh

I believe you will either uninstall with the remove tool on PMDG's site or the uninstall will be performed by the new installer itself.Lee Hetherington (KBED)

hi,Great news although I am really worried as too how or when I'm gonna be able to get the patch once it's released as I recently (about a month ago) had to change isps and emails when I upgraded to Broadband internet. Hopefully correcting my email on the account wont be too problematic when the patch is released.Andrew

>Hi>As I understood it one then needs a complete (clean) install>of PMDG 737NGV2.>1. Is it necessary to deinstall the old version?Yes>2. Is there an option to just install the 2D Panel version>without that VC and Cabin Stuff?No althogh technically there shouldn't be anything preventing you from manually removing the VC versions. Do know however that the framerate in the VC has gone up considerably - one of the testers who had a slide show with it before is now getting near 20FPS.>3. Can the Staff or the Beta Guys give any information>concerning performance (frame rates) of SU2?It has improved - feels very smooth to me on my 1.4 Athlon with the LCD FPS slider at 15. (LCDs are independent of FS)Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Franken

This is all just wonderful news! What an early christmas present this will be. :)Off to check my e-mail again. ;)

Guest BrunoF

Thanks for the Update!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest MB

Sorry for this stupid question:I'm waiting for SU2 to come out to purchase (mainly because I'm hoping for a wad of cash to come my way for christmas)What's the deal for those of us that haven't already got it? Will we be able to purchase as normal when SU2 comes out?Many thanksMike Bagwell

Thank you Robert!What a pleasant way to do things!Can't wait,AC5

Guest stefankraan

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting, please send it soon...:-jumpy

Times like these that I can relate to my three year old:"Is it done now?"

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Mike,Once SU2 is released we will make an announcement and from that point on the purchase download will be the SU2 versionRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Thanks very much for the update Robert. Seems to me that you've opted for the best system there. I'm just glad I have broadband. Come to that, I'm really glad I've been so busy with work lately. I must be one of the few that hasn't been checking hourly - solely because I haven't had the time :-)Paul Croft10 miles SE of EGLL:)

All the other software manufacturers should take note, this is how you conduct customer relations. I've got to hand it you guys, you keep your customers well informed, unlike many companies that leave thier customers questions unanswered. or don't even try to fix the bugs.Thank you PMDG for taking all the right steps to produce a fine product and for acually LISTENING to your customers.Dave FisherCYYZ

Guest rcarlson123

With apologies to Beavis and Butthead:"PMDG are the gods of payware aircraft. There is none higher!"You guys rock. Can't wait to fly the next version of this already very impressive aircraft. I'm going to go sleep away some of the waiting time now. :)