Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

PMDG Flight-Test Spy Cameras..... ;-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

John gave you the proper version with "superb"Ill give ya the Texan. That look real good rite der.Gary HayesPOSKY Aircraft Paintergary@projectopensky.comP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Lookin good Rob!I cant wait to get ahold of this one too!!!I wonder if the sounds could be like the Frolov Dash 8?My real test is patiently waiting on that awesome Alaska 739...Flew first class on one recently... first class airline too...GEG-SEA-ANCThey have a shallow climb angle... landing is much nicer than the -700's too, seems the -900 has less balloning and ground effect lift...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

greaaaaat?I hope you don't get in trouble with certain agencies... The word is out they don't like spies, and don't like flying either 'cause they are trying every trick in thr book to stop airtraffic.Anyway, this one I really want for my short flights...Creditcard ready... Go...Luc 'Glaudrung' Brusselmans

fantastic shots Robert. This plane really looks great. Is there maybe a chance to get a tiny little sneak preview on the 744? :-shyThat'd be so awesome...kind RGDS,Flo (TXL, Germany)

I don't want to be teased any more, my poor old heart can't take it. So, please just tell me where to send my money and give me the download link. This plane is a great addon and will only add to the realism by givng us the ability to make those short flights. But word of caution...my wife has said my flight simulator budget will be cut this year so spend wisely and I think I have already found my purchase (you better hurry up with the 737NG 800/900 as well).Happy New Year to the entire PMDG staff and testersBob DemarestBirmingham, Al.

Rob:Looks great. I too have my credit card at the ready.Questions: are those default gauges? If yes, will you have any custom gauges? Do B1900's typically have a GPS or what?I've been really wanting a small commuter, so this is just awesome!Thanks,James

Rob / Lefteris & PMDG Team - As USUAL you have developed another great product. Looking forward to adding this wonderful aircraft to my hangar.Regards,Bob Lyddy

Rob and Marc,Thanks for showing these pictures. I imagine the systems and flight model are just as beautiful. Exceptional quality as always with PMDG aircraft.Best regards,Henri

Very nice, guys. :) However, I do hope that work on this won't delay the -800 too much... By the time it's out it won't feel like an upgrade, it'll feel like an all-new product. Anyways, keep up the good work, and hopefully we can get a sneak peek on the -800 when it's ready for it... :7Daniel P.

If this, and the 744, have the same functionality and attention to flight dynamics as the -700, I can see this going from being a hobby to being an illness.:)Mike

One of my favorite airplanes. I've been looking forward to having a quality 1900 to fly. Can't wait!

Is this airplane going to have a Autopilot? According to a former B1900D Captain (now Delta MD-88 FO check www.jetcareers.com), there was no autopilot.

WOW AWESOME!, Cannot wait.......will any Liverys be painted up to this awesome bird?Matt

I think its safe to assume there will be ;)I know Air New Zealand Link will get done.. ;)

I'm thrilled !!!The 1900D has been on my wishlist since I began this hobby 7 years ago. Looks great too. :-)Steve

Yeh the B1900D's dont have Auto Pilot, only Flight Director,Matt

Looks good, looks good, OK but I dont care too much about that but, yes, about the sounds, knowing that beside the DASH8 by Frolov, there is neither free nor a payware out there with an accurate turboprop sound, especially the sound when setting the props from low to high pitch and contrary....that and real flight dynamics are the keys of a good simulation.Outside doors, ......bitmaps, bitmaps, bitmaps.....no thanks Other question: will all system, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics be simulated and Keyboard emulated ????It's also a key for cockpit builder, there are few like me building turboprops.CiaoRoger

All the shots look great but will you model all the complex systems of the Beech 1900 like pressurization, hydraulics etc?Paul