Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

B1900D has gone Beta! Free Desktop Wallpaper!

Greetings Captains!It's official, the PMDG Express B1900D has gone beta!!To celebrate, we are posting some very sharp images of the airplane on the PMDG Express Product page that are sized appropriately for desktop wallpaper!As we continue to develop more liveries, we will post additional images and wallpapers for your enjoyment, so check the web site often for updates.You can find the wallpaper, and information about the PMDG Express Beechcraft 1900D (and PMDG's ongoing Boeing 738, 739, and 744) at www.precisionmanuals.comWe look forward to you dropping by! Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.com http://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

These wallpapers are beautiful and a great idea!!!!Can't wait!!!Fritz

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest Wills402

I don't normally fly Prop jobs but I might make an exception in this case.William

WOW looks amazing!!! I love the 737NG and I am sure I will love this to !!I just have 1 question which I could not find an answer on your website. Will you be including a Custom Sound Set for the B1900 ? Thanks for the helpSteve B CYHM

You guys are gonna like this plane - it's a sweet little "start up and go" bird - the flight model is every bit as good as the NG's is - it's an absolute pleasure to handfly. The difference between this and a turboprop model like the defaul King Air is like night and day...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Looks fabulous. I've got a nice USAir express desktop now!BUT...my glass looks a little more than half empty this morning - the 737 went through how many beta releases - 74-ish. Knowing this bird is way less complex, may we still be looking at a few weeks? No need to answer that... Let's just say I'm ready when its ready!Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest KiloPapa11

I fly the 1900 for Gulfstream out of PBI in real life, & hopefully get to see some Continental Connection/Gulfstream paint in the near future! The model looks great guys, just like what I see when I go to work. I've showed it to all my roomates (also w/ Gulfstream), & we were hard pressed to find anything wrong w/ it, which we did not. =) Can't wait to see how it flies compared to the real thing, & I will vouch for PMDG that the King Air & 1900 are like "night & day." It looks like PMDG has once again outdone themselves, great work guys!Kyle PattonF/O Gulfstream Int'l AirlinesPS - can we plllzzz see my company's Continental Connection scheme =) =)

Go go go PMDG!Can't wait for the 1900, but specially for the 747!Feel like naked without a good 747 for FS9!AC5

Guest ben_hewitt

Vin man you have talent!, it looks fantastic! :D

I agree, I normally stay away from prop-type planes due to the horrid air files normally found on these types of planes but this will be perfect if I just want to fly around locally. If the air file is as good as the NG, then I am gonna get it. Now I just need to find Gary Hayes to slap on a fictional Jetblue Express livery for me unless one of the in-house guys wants to do one? Pretty please!!!:-bigangel

Eric 

Guest cw1011

Nice. That plane is going to be sweet with the Jet Line 2 gauges. Nice viewpoint for the pilot as well. I really like having the primary flight displays as close to center as possible.

Guest CarlHill

Hey guys, this is one sweet a/c. Look forward to getting it asap. One thing though. USAir has been gone forever. How about a modern USAirways Express in current colors?CH

Eventually you'll get to fly whatever variant of livery you want. Deep Blue USAirways Express is planned.