Sign in to follow this  
epza

PMGD 737 can

Guest ahmedem

>>PS Somebody mentioned about the pilot and co-pilot calls>>Is there any button to engage this option?In the PMDG menu on your FS menu bar you should have under the styles -> sounds option a check box that allows you to use speed callouts on the take off roll (80kts Vr V2) and also GPWS radio alt callouts during landing.For further pilot - first officer interaction you might want to have a look at FS2Crew which is a seperate addon made especially for the PMDG 737s. This can be found at www.fs2crew.com.Hope it helps,

This is the biggest frame rate killer ever, only in VC in the 800/900,atleast on my sim.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

>This is the biggest frame rate killer ever What is this killer ????????Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

He meant the PMDG 737 aircraft (At least in the VC on the 800)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

ive had many pleasurable moments flying this PMDG AC in 2D mode, thats not a problem however VC is something not to be memorised, ive tweaked high and low, just spent $500 on an upgrade for this bird, but still pretty disappointed, i'll just have to wait another 6 mths when i upgrade my CPU to play this in VC smoothly.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Lenny Zaman

i never use the VC for flying. 2D panel with VC sideviews... they load instantly and they work like a charm on my low spec system(2.26ghz, GF4Ti4600 and 512DRAM)

I agree with you. I am a new user to the 737 and after reading through the books and a couple of tutorials, I am flying like a real airline captain. Well maybe not that good, perhaps a flight officer.Great aircraft! I can't wait for my next trip!Kevin

I'm really schizophrenic with regard to VC. I use them exclusively when I'm in any GA aircraft, but never use them in any airliner. I think it has to do with the style of flying that is done in each case. The 2d in a GA seems "confining" while it does not in an airliner. While I tried the VC in the PMDG and liked the peripheral view, I wanted to be able to pay close attention to the instrumentation that the 2D allows, I think, better. Mike

Clayton,It a shame to see your not really speeding up after an upgrade. I do recall some messages on the VC in other forums that indicate that it's virtually impossible to make the VC in FS run smooth for very complicated (add-on)panels. It's just a limitation in FS itself, not really the designers fault.The issue is that MS sacrificed gauge refresh rate to maintain high frame rates for the outside view in the VC.also read: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...26230&mode=fullHope this helps,Roel.