Sign in to follow this  
brianbash

No response from PMDG support!

Paul, I got the email and responded about an hour ago. If that doesnt work I am not sur how to handle the problem. Since I bought a new download, I have a workable system again.Tom

Guest anthony_500

Thanks Paul, I have received your email, everything isin order now and I'm going to enjoy this wonderful plane..:-) Regards,Anthony

Paul,I responded to your e-mail one more time. This time I turned off security and virus.Tom

Tom,Still not getting your replies. I have sent you an email from another account to see if that works. Reply back to that and lets see if we can get this straightened out.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi Paul,Replied ten minutes ago.Thanks for trying.Tom

Have you received my email? I sent the orignal on the 31 march, and have re-sent today. my email is alaister1@btopenworld.com

Alaister Kay

I just bought the 1900C, installed, and when started up, the ATC window will not show anything, also the TIPs window stays blank as well, then FS shut down so had to reinstallbut still not right, can the download be bad, if so can I reinstall from original PO reply?? PS also did something to the previously running fine 1900D, how can this be??

Thanks to Paul's efforts we have finally made contact via E-Mail and should now be able to put the problem to rest.Thanks Paul.Tom

Guest carlonch

Hello Paul:I think I have to arrive back in the line. I

Carlos,Unfortunately, I'm on the road and killed my laptop so it may be Thur before you hear from me. Sorry for the delayRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg