Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Now you see it! Now you don't?

Captains-A few hours ago we released the much anticipated service update, only to find that as a result of a bug with InstallShield, some users were going to be forced to uninstall the Queen of the Skies and reinstall in order for the updater to work....We are working with Installshield on a solution to provent that- so we have pulled the installer temporarily while we work...It will be back shortly...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the update Robert. :) I haven't picked up the QOTS yet, but come Christmas, it's the first thing on my list. That being said, will the SU be included in a full download? Say if I ordered it and downloaded it, or will I need to install the SU as well?Sorry for the OT.Thanks again for everything you've done for FS.

Guest aarskringspier

Its a conspiracy, the updater is PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE!!!!!!!Soilent greeeeeeennnn

Guest aarskringspier

>Thanks for the update Robert. :) I haven't picked up the QOTS>yet, but come Christmas, it's the first thing on my list. >>That being said, will the SU be included in a full download?>Say if I ordered it and downloaded it, or will I need to>install the SU as well?>>Sorry for the OT.>>>Thanks again for everything you've done for FS.I would bet if you bought it now it would already be updated.

Thanks, Robert.When will the updated version of the Queen patched in one installer file avalaible?Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Guest aarskringspier

When it is fixed I would bet.

Guest kjolsnes

Almost tempted to buy it again, just to get 1.1... :-)Best regards,Kjetil

Guest Andrea

Only a question about the PMDG 747 1.03 Service Update. Will be someway possible for the owners of the previous 1.02 version of the PMDG 747 to have (download) a unique repacked PMDG 747-400 1.03 installation program?Andrea

Guest DeAceShooter

I had a similar question in mind. I particularly admire Flight1's usage of the wrapper system, meaning that you can reinstall with the latest version of the software from Flight1, rather than to use an outdated installer and downloading the updates thereafter.Perhaps the eCommerce system could be updated to provide a link to the latest installer when checking our previous orders?

Guest Andrea

Could be the same web link used to download the 1.02 after purchase. Or could be a link sent to existing owners through their e-mail registration address.Andrea

Hey guys,Any chance of seeing the updated bug list / changes made in the Service Update, while we wait?Best regards,Armen

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

CHANGES FOR VERSION UPDATES 1.1:=================================NEW BEHAVIORS/LOGIC ADDED FOR THIS VERSION:1) Added animated winglets that can be hidden from view via the PMDG Options menu in order to allow users to simulate the visual appearance of the 747-400D. 2) CON IGNITION ON advisory message not displaying on upper EICAS: FIXED3) STBY IGNITION ON advisory message not displaying on upper EICAS: FIXED4) Hardware Compatibility with Aerosoft MCP747 LED lights added (requires pending dll from Aerosoft Australia)5) Hardware Compatibility with Aerosoft MCP747 EICAS Panel added (requires pending dll from Aerosoft Australia)6) Updated PFD MCP code to allow F/D preferencing by side.7) Master Caution

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Andrea

Wow... the list of improvements and fixes included in the upcoming Service Update has further increased from the 5th of November announcement.Andrea