Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Possible new aircraft for PMDG to develop

Guest Dean Cross 4C

Hey, I've read through this thread and had to laugh at some point(s). There is a lot of opinions on unfounded information, I heard, I read, etc. It's good, it's fun to debate what's better but please, join in when you have factual information, and experience. I have my years of experience on B737 Classics, B737NG's, and the A320 Family and I have "blue-air" moments with them all! As lon g as they don't give me too much of a headache when they are near me - I'm happy. I got told when I came into the industry many years ago; Believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see. Some people just need to bring it down a peg or two, off the soap-box, and see the other side of the fence!Kind Regards, MattP.S http://www.meriweather.com/320/glare/side_cap.html > Click on the Side-Stick Priority P/BSW for an explanation on how that works ;P

Guest carlonch

Hi everyone,My vote for the PMDG 777 (Sounds great, isn

Fellow simmers,I know I have already put a vote in a for a 777, and it is an exciting prospect. But on second throughts, are you sure you want another glass cockpit aircraft. I was thinking a high standard old school flight deck like a 747-200 or a 737-200 would be awesome. I would love to fly cargo routes in a classic 747 freighter into Hong Kong. It maybe just a fresh of breath air from the LCD and FMC screens. Cheers Tristan

Guest Matthias1975

A classic 747 is already here...and they are working on a superb update! Don

hmm a "classic 747"..i already have 2 so.. the -400 and the -400F :)from the immortal words of a character from The Simpsons:"Best Add-on EVER!"

Guest DZollner

I thought Ralph said there would be no more updates to the RFP bird? Can you shed more light on this?

Guest Matthias1975

I don

Guest CA7719B

Gulfstream G550!

>Gulfstream G550!If I recall correctly Gulfstream is almost militanly against anyone developing simulations of their aircraft...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I thought I'd cast down my vote as well:Considering how long it takes to finish an add-on on the high level that PMDG produces it's by all means set in stone that the next aircraft will be a FSX release.Now depending on whether that new version finally allows a decent simulation of fly-by-wire avionics then it should definately be an Airbus. I don't care which one, I like them all.The alternative would be a good regional turbo-prop like the Dash 8 Series or the Fokker 50. If they'd be done in the detail the ATR 72 is done, plus failure simulation, that would be an awesome addition.Personally I think Boeing Type Aircraft are well represented enough by PMDG and other developing groups to say that we don't need another Boeing.Karsten

Guest CA7719B

>>Gulfstream G550!>>If I recall correctly Gulfstream is almost militanly against>anyone developing simulations of their aircraft... IF true, has any developer bothered to ask them why?Maybe its a quality issue. If so, I'm sure PMDG or LDS could easily exceed such expectations.The G550 is one heck of an innovative beauty and I'm sure if done right, it would be a HUGE seller!http://www.gulfstream.com/g550

Guest Gazelle

Hi guys,Been a while since I last posted here but this thread got my mouth watering! I wholeheartedly agree with the 777 votes as I'm not big a fan of the developers who've released one lately.My vote would be for a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. Admitedly it's more one for us Military fans but there's barely even a decent freeware model out there let alone payeware. Perhaps that's telling us something but then again maybe there's been no-one like PMDG to do the buddha justice!Alternatively, a thorough rendition of a modern Business Jet such as the Gulfstream would get my vote too.Gavin Hendrie EGAC