Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Possible new aircraft for PMDG to develop

Hi everyoneWith the PMDG 747-400F now rolled out and the MD-11 nearing completion, obviously the first question to pop into everyone's minds is, "what will be the next aircraft to come from the PMDG hangar?".So, I'd like to offer this suggestion. Since PMDG has recreated Boeing aircraft so accurately, I'd like to have a Boeing 717-200 to fly around. To my knowledge, no other payware aircraft designer is developing this aircraft and I'm sure it would be quite popular among us virtual Captains.What do you all think of this suggestion? I welcome everyone's comments - for and against.Kind regards,Matthew

I've the pre-order, latest B777, and the way it looks to me, it is not likely going to be right. In other words, the market for a quality long-hall B777 is wide open.>Hi everyone>>With the PMDG 747-400F now rolled out and the MD-11 nearing>completion, obviously the first question to pop into>everyone's minds is, "what will be the next aircraft to come>from the PMDG hangar?".>>So, I'd like to offer this suggestion. Since PMDG has>recreated Boeing aircraft so accurately, I'd like to have a>Boeing 717-200 to fly around. To my knowledge, no other>payware aircraft designer is developing this aircraft and I'm>sure it would be quite popular among us virtual Captains.>>What do you all think of this suggestion? I welcome everyone's>comments - for and against.>>Kind regards,>>Matthew

Guest Agun13

>Hi everyone>>With the PMDG 747-400F now rolled out and the MD-11 nearing>completion, obviously the first question to pop into>everyone's minds is, "what will be the next aircraft to come>from the PMDG hangar?".>>So, I'd like to offer this suggestion. Since PMDG has>recreated Boeing aircraft so accurately, I'd like to have a>Boeing 717-200 to fly around. To my knowledge, no other>payware aircraft designer is developing this aircraft and I'm>sure it would be quite popular among us virtual Captains.>>What do you all think of this suggestion? I welcome everyone's>comments - for and against.>>Kind regards,>>MatthewI would like that also. Besides its flight instruments are similar as well in terms of the cockpit screen displays. It will help them cut down some work also as you do no need to completely reprogram a totally new set of gauges. The same with the modern BOEINGS. All of them has the same flight deck. I mean the B767-400, B744s and B777s. The only main difference is in the engine displays I guess. Another thing is that PMDG never stated before, well at least I have not seen them state that the MD-11 is nearing completion. So I guess it will be prehaps another year or so until that one is being released judging from their past record in releasing packages. In between they might release some obscure packages like maybe the PMDG Cessna? Something that is not very very complicated and could be done with minimal effort to try to earn some money while they are at it. It was done during their development of the B744.Regards,ALex G

I just had another thought - since Alex is talking props, how about a DHC-6-320 Twin Otter? There are NO payware versions of this aircraft around and I would love to see it made because a local airline uses it here in Australia - Aeropelican. If you want to see what this aircraft looks like, click on (or copy & paste) the link below. What does anyone else think of this idea?Regards,Matthewhttp://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0729...next_id=0722029

Guest Agun13

>There is a very good Freeware Twin Otter available with a lot>of working cockpit features from >http://www.premaircraft.com/Well maybe PMDG can do something about the virtual cockpit of that one. I do not run it but i belive that the virtual cockpit is not working but I am not sure though.Regards,Alex G.

Hello guys! I really wan t a BAE146 or a Fokker 100! :-) This has never been done before ;-)Thanks!Giorgio

Giorgio La Pira

BAE146? Who wants something powered by 4 hairdryer blowers? :-hah

Eric 

Guest freelancer

I would pre-order with no questions asked and disregarding its price. PMDG 777-200ER :DOnly they have to do it. Nobody else as it seems can recreate this bird right.

Guest Pilot53

Yeah I would pay alot of money for a PMDG 777-200, I mean c'mon theres no competition, pss, yeah right what a joke I hope they go out of buisness.

Not to bash any other companies but WOW just thinking about a PMDG 777 makes me drool. Could you imagine if we had PMDG 737, LVL-D 75 and 767 and a PMDG 777 to slide in there with the Queen. PMDG and LVL-D can give us everything I would ever need from FS :)-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Thrust-Master

second for the B777I want PMDG quality of B777 and the market is wide open.

Guest pavvyben

Third for that ;)Id love to see a decent 777, which i think PMDG would have no problem achieving. Id also pay alot of money for this plane, its a fantastic piece of engineering and technology :)CheersBen

Guest crosswinds

Way to go - it has to be the Triple Seven!-Jay

I fourth that. I just won't disclose how much I'd actually pay for a PMDG quality triple seven because I'm afraid they might hold me up to it! But let's just say that for that particular bird I'd be willing to pay for something close to a hundred bucks. Yep, that's how much I love that airplane.Listen to us Robert. You can become a very rich man!!! (the way you guys have been selling the queen lately leads me to belive that you are already, and deserve to be too ;) )Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg