Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone 727

With the soon to release 727 coming very soon I am starting to get referance material collected for a series of repaints and if you would like a livery done of this aircraft could you let me know now so that I can get the material ready please .I plan to do Quiet a lot when I have made my template so Any reasonable requests will be met if I can :)So far I have :1)FedEx ....................... = me2)Northwest....................... = Mark Leegard3)Air Canada 1980's colour scheme = Doug DawsonThankyou lotsAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxAlso just to say this will be your livery so if you require a certain registration also mention this for me :)

Really ?Mike stone will release a 727 soon?? AWESOME!-------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mperez.ws/MDN-Sign2.jpg -------------------------------------------------------------------Get my repaint of IFDG's 757 in UNITED LIVERY now!HERE - http://www.mperez.wsCheers,Mauro :-wave

WOW! This is great news! If you are repainting, I would love to see Mexicana.

Guest RiddlePilot

1) Champion Air2) TWA, old colors3) American, cause the only current one I can find has those God awful night textures that puts newspaper in the windows

Anniette;I would really love one in the old Carnival Airlines colors.Please, Please!!!!!!!!maxsdad

So far I have :1)FedEx ..........................= me2)Northwest.......................= Mark Leegard3)Air Canada 1980's colour scheme = Doug Dawson4)Mexicana....................... =Brandon5)American........................=Riddlepilot6)Air France......................=Chantelle7)Carnival Airlines...............=RichardS8)Delta...........................=Delta_747

Allo Anniette !!!i'll add my name for the Air Canada 80's.MerciRichard

Hi Anniette!Pan Am if you please. I already got the flight plans downloaded!I have been using some of your ATR42-300 and B1900D repaints for AI. They sure Glisten on the ramp and in the air!

Anniette;I found this in my FS2000 folder in case you don't have any pictures of the Carnival 727.I hope this works as I haven't uploaded any pictures in a long time.maxsdad

How about UPS and Kitty Hawk?BTW Anniette, I remember when you tried to do a Saab 340 in Eagle colors once. There is a Gmax Saab 340 that is available in the library now for repainting...

hi..this is ke621also could u please repaint the korean air 727 pleasethanx

Guest 727Fan

Anniette!!Can't wait for a Fed Ex, PRETTY!Most of what has been posted is great!3 that are missing would be UNITED, ATA, and CHAMPION.The defunct EASTERN was nice tooI'm sure you will also find other nice European liveries.Did (does) ALITALIA fly any? Pretty paint job.ThanksRick