Sign in to follow this  
mburkhard

PMDG MD-11 shown in Switzerland *UPDATE*

Sorry, Ryan, but I agree with Matt. You may not have meant to sound patronising but you did."We'll update the site when we're ready guys, cool it..."It's like you're talking to a bunch of kids and telling them to behave nicely otherwise Santa won't come. It is not professional.All people were asking for were a few updated screenshots. Not release dates. I don't see any signs of people demanding early release of the MD11 in this thread either. A few screenshots aren't too much to ask when PMDG have been showing the product at selected locations. I feel PMDG should be able to share some of this information with all of us.How long does it take to make a few screenshots and post them in the forum or on the website? Obviously having new screenshots does not mean we'll have the MD11 any sooner, but it does help maintain the appearance of progress and keeps people interested. I suppose some people might see new screens as a "sign" of imminent release, but that's their problem.Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Northridge,The "Naysayers" are customers and, believe it or not, they are trying to help.Gerry

Guest Babubhai

I always preferred photorealistic flat 2D panels...

[Font size=2 Also, I wouldn't critic there profesionalism too much :After so many complaints about the lack of photos for the MD11; when one of the PMDG team members is kind enough to post some, a new polemic is started on the lack of perspective inthe 2D panel ! If you want perspective, the 3D panel (PMDG's ones that is to say)is as close as you can get with a Flat computer screen.If you're still unhappy with that, buy yourself a full motion simulator ! Cheers, J-C Montagne

why cant we all just get along? :) Personally i think PMDG should put an end to forums , although it acts as good customer interation rarely do i see anything that i actually like to contribute to. We get some new information about an exciting new product and straight away Ryans posting to ask people to cool it. Doesnt really make much sense to me...i guess thats the level of expectancy some users have, they need information now not later. PMDG keep up the good work, for every locked thread and deleted post there are others paying attention to what your saying :)

>Thanks Markus>I was waiting for your reaction. I don't understand the>people's behaviour. I think it is more an MD11 like/dislike>thing than an overhead panel issue.>But for all those luckily PMDG isn't forcing you to buy the>package!>And why is it that some people talk about the MD11 as if it>isn't a PMDG product?!?>Fact is: The next product released by the Precision Manuals>Development Group will be the McDonnell Douglas MD-11! End of>story!>You should be thankful they give us the chance to fly another>long range Airliner instead of saying: "I want a 777...", "I>want an Airbus...", "I dont think anyone will buy the>MD11...".>Eventhough she never was that famous she plays in the same>league as the B777 the A340 the B747 or any other new>generation long range airliner. And in the and, that is what>matters...>>Okay, I think I can expect a lot of complains about me now so>tell me what you think...>>Cheers>>MartinIt looks great to me but no FS9 boy that will hurt sales :-lol(Still flying in FS9 my main sim)Andr

André

>It looks great to me but no FS9 boy that will hurt salesDon't bet on it.