Sign in to follow this  
Guest calamarr

New look, PMDG's new websites

Guest calamarr

Hmmm...the MD-11 appears as a FSX-only product. Popcorn anybody? :)

Hum hum...yes, it seems the MD-11 will be for FSX only.And, where has the A-320 project gone ? Not a word about it in the new-looking site.Jose Luis.

There will be an announcement and update from Capt. Randazzo on everything that's going on in the morning...Glad you guys like the new site though, Marc did a great job on it! I gave the Ops front page a bit of facelift too if you go check that out.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest calamarr

By the way, the 747 external model for FSX looks fantastic!!!:(

The new look of the website is great! Wondering, however, why the prices of existing products have a Euro sign rather than a dollar sign. Did PMDG move :)?Jim Harnes

Great new website and nice screenshots. I especially like the Lufthansa MD-11F ;).Any chance of getting a favicon, so my link in IE7 and Firefox looks more interesting :)?Cheers,Christian

Looking great!Look forward to Capt. Randazzo announcement.Jay.

Guest Marc Harrington

Yes, that's on my to-do list.cheers,

>Great job on the website!Looks very nice!>>The only thing i'm not quit happy about for now is that the>MD-11 is posted for FSX only :(.>>Greetz>StevenThat decision will hurt sales ;-)Andr

André

[Font 3 The hard and sometimes long wait for some crunchy news from PMDG is often superpassed by the surprise and pleasure when it arrives.This time is no different !Nice site, can't wait for the 744X... Cheers, Jean-Charles Montagne

Very happy to see that you have a new websites. Everything looks perfect. Also I get good news for PMDG747-400X and MD11, which are my most wishes add-ons for FSX.Hope you can get these done very soon. Oh, don't rush, I am sure you will provide us a wonderful add-on.Just a question, is there any update or additional to the avionics' system for 747-400x compared with FS9 Version?