Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

18MAY07 - General Updates

Guest A32X

Hi,Thanks for the news update, I think I can say we all appreciate it. But can you give a specific estimate as to the frame rate hit running the 747-400X? For example if your running 100FPS with default aircraft expect to see 50FPS etc... Also have you managed to get the mouse scroll wheel working on the MCP ALT/HDG/SPD windows in the uber-cool VC? It takes ages to change heading clicking! (and it's a bit jerky.) :(Thanks Again!Quiller

As the 744X code is still in development, being optimized, etc, we're not gonna comment on performance just yet.The VC mousewheel thing is an FS limitation related to how we build our VCs and probably will not change. I'll ask though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>We have mentioned that the PMDG 747-400X for FSX is going into>beta testing (it's actually going into beta testing next week,>but don't tell anyone...) and we are hoping for a relatively>short beta period, depending upon how QA goes. We've had a>number of requests for information on pricing and new>features- I'll see if we can't compile that information for>publication in the next week or so... Thanks for the info Robert. I can't wait to get my hands on the plane once it's released for FSX. First I've got to find the money for it.

Hi,pretty interesting that not a single word has been lost about the A320. Guess it's scrubbed due to the strong competiton (which obviously makes a lot sense from an economical point of view)?Kind RegardsJan Schreiber

>Hi,>>pretty interesting that not a single word has been lost about>the A320. >>Guess it's scrubbed due to the strong competiton (which>obviously makes a lot sense from an economical point of>view)?>>Kind Regards>>Jan SchreiberYou would be wise not to jump to conclusions on this... We've just decided after the MD-11 not to post up product pages for things we know aren't going to be out for a good while. Do not take that to mean we've scrubbed anything.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Jan-Did you mean "strong" competition? Or did you mean "market clutter?"None of what we've seen go to market or announced for market looks like strong competition... Looks like "more of the same" to me. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,Thank you for your update. Glad to hear that things are picking up at PMDG. Can't wait to try out the 747-400X (not to mention the 737NGX down the line:-) )Raymond

>None of what we've seen go to market or announced for market>looks like strong competition... Looks like "more of the same">to me. :-)>>If you are referring to the AXP A320, go get your eyes checked.

Eric 

Hello All:Small error on the website -- your prices are listed in pounds -- with the pound symbol instead of the $. Aren't all your prices in USD?Sorry if someone caught it before me ;)

I just tried to buy the MCP Pro interface at PMDG's website, but got rejected because all prices displayed on the website are in EUROS rather than USD and I was rejected because of an "incorrect" currency code. (I've emailed tech support separately but then saw this thread.)Pounds, Euros, no US dollars....what's going on here ?!Jonathan

With the new web site comes a change (no pounds - dunno where that was seen?) - all our prices are now quoted in Euros. You should have no problems purchasing items though - the credit card charge should go through without a hitch.Just let us know through support@ if that's not the case.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest A32X

As long as I keep posting anonymously, my posts will be edited and/or deleted.

Eric,Stop. That topic is off limits and no, I did not make the rule. Anything related to PMDG business decisions is subject for immediate deletion. This is a product support forum, not a place to debate how our business is run.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Guest andyman

Could you guys simply explain the $ to Euro change? Please?